Dedicated carpenter with over ten years of experience in carpentry and construction. I am a well-organized planner with good multitasking and time management skills. l am knowledgeable and skilled in rough and finish carpentry techniques, and is able to perform carpentry work in a variety of project phases of residential and commercial builds, as well as remodels and renovations.
Perform routine sewer maintenance; driving and operating a heavy vehicle equipped with vacuum and hydro-jetting and rodding in order to clean sewer lines.
* Inspects underground sewer pipes, using remote video/ recording, in order to determine appurtenances associated to leaks, breaks, infiltrations and the buildup of dirt, debris, roots and other materials on a scheduled preventive maintenance basis.
*Inspect pumping stations on a schedule basis- and document flow meters and gauges, monitor valves and other mechanical and electric equipment. In addition perform maintenance and cleaning such as pulling and de-ragging pumps.
* Sets up traffic control and safety equipment when using vehicles on a street; use safety equipment and observes safety procedures as specified by the county.
*Communicates with supervisor the need for repairs or additional maintenance found during routine inspection and cleaning activities.
*Prepares work orders or notes service requirements, maintain accurate records of work performed.
*Operates a variety of hand and power tools and equipment related to work assignment .
*Maintains facilities, shop and garage areas, storage sites, in a clean and orderly condition, including securing equipment at the close of the workday.
*Responds to emergency calls for service; mitigates overflow spills and damages, provide customer service responding to complaints or problems.
*Duties include planning daily safety assessment, which include possible hazards and mitigations.
*Ran floors, picking up the pipe, picking up rods, pump change-outs, trip pipe, run tubing board, assist driller, hammer, setup pump, rigging up, rigging down.
*Moved and relocated drilling rigs in a safe and efficient manner.
*Used a wide variety of hand and power tools including hoists, drills, precision measuring instruments, and electronic testing devices.
*Interacted on a daily basis with third party personal, such as foamers, testers and safety inspectors, also maintained inventory log of equipment.
*Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
*Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance and to ensure that site operated efficiently.
*Coordinated with workers as well as supervisors, and assist in all phases of construction for various projects including residential, single family homes, retail stores, and offices.
*Organized project work by reading blueprints, sketches and assessing job specifications to determine optimal plans.
* Ordered materials, coordinated movement of materials and equipment to job sites and kept track of material inventory.
* Performed rough frame layout,-built interior/exterior walls, set trusses, roofs, trim and repair.
*Hung drywall, performed casework, using woodworking machines, hand tools, and power tools.
*Properly poured, set and cured concrete, set concrete footers.
* Fitted and installed window frames, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim. Installed interior finish items, including wall protection, toilet accessories, cubicle curtain tracks and TV brackets.
* Installed water closets, hot water heaters; tub and shower systems as well as counter tops, stainless steel and porcelain sinks; vanities and plumbing fixtures.
*Checked measurements and completed accurate cuts to prevent materials waste and maintain cost controls.
*Constructed custom built designs according to specifications.
*Led process improvement and problem-solving efforts to create standard procedures and escalation policy for customer support team.
*Organized meetings and coordinated availability of conference rooms for participants.
*Interpreted management directives to define and document administrative staff processes.
*Supervised and guided new employees and responded quickly to questions, which improved understanding of job responsibilities.
*Prepared daily reports to assist business leaders with key decision making and strategic operational planning.
*Coached team members to deliver hospitable, professional service.
*Prepared reports and analyzed data to assist management as they determine call center goals. Developing and designing spreadsheets to capture and compile data for statistics.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: