Unified communications engineer with sound knowledge of networking methods, techniques and processes. Adept at supporting/implementing cluster upgrades for a large field of diverse customer networks, specializing in Cisco IPT and posses excellent technical, troubleshooting, analytical and communication skills.
Significant experience working with Call Manager, Unity, IM & Presence, Call Routing and IOS and Jabber.
Strong communication and presentation skills.
Very detailed oriented engineer that manages time and tasks very well.
Self motivated individual that requires very minimum supervision.
Call manager Versions : 7,8,9 and 10.5
Unity Connection Versions 7,9 and 10.5
IM & Presence version 9 and 10.5
Jabber for windows
Voice Gateways ( MGCP, H.323, SIP)
Call Trace reviews
Senior UC EngineerJul 2012 to Current Optanix ( Formerly ShoreGroup Inc) － New York, NY
Perform day 2 support for managed services.
Isolate and resolve escalated customer issues on a daily basis
Engage on P1s, join Webex with customer to troubleshoot any issues they may be having.
Write up MOPS ( Method of Procedure) and implement the changes to resolve customer issues., Cluster upgrades, etc.
Train new personnel as needed to build team knowledge and efficiency.
IP Telephony Engineer ( Contractor)Jun 2011 to Dec 2011 United Nations － Queens, NYA member of the MACD team performing Call Manager administration / provisioning for 19 sites.
B-Voip SMEMay 2009 to Jun 2011 AT&T － Piscataway, NJ
• Turn up/Troubleshoot T1/T3 circuit issues and engaging appropriate teams.
• Provide technical assistance to Business VoIP customer (Router SME)
• Perform Agilent Traces/ debugging for troubleshooting SIP/h323 call traces
• Configure/Troubleshoot VOIP 2800, 3800 and 7200 Series Routers for B-VOIP MIS/PNT customer (NAT,BGP, VLAN's, DHCP ...)
• Performed tests and turn-ups of AT&T IP Flexible Reach (IP-TDM), VDNA, Remote Worker, IP Toll Free,Business in a Box and ACORN services.
• configure PRI or Digital CAS for TDM environment
• Support IP PBX, TDM PBX (Call Manager, Avaya IP Office etc...)
• Work escalated turn ups and resolve complex issues
• Provided technical support with problems with order delivery.
Jr. IPT engineerApr 2008 to May 2009 IPsoft － New York, NY
Managed IP Solution for various customers, each with distinct requirements including but not limited to Cisco Communications Manager centralized cluster with remote sites running SRST functionality using CCMversions 4.x, 5.x and 6.x.
Performed MACDs as per customers request to modify existing sites with new Route Patterns, Route Lists,Route Groups, number translations.
Education and Training
High School Diploma, Electromechanical Technician1994EPET Nº1 Ing. Rogelio Boero － San Juan, San Juan, Argentina
College credits, CSI Telecommunications2003La Guardia Community College － Queens, New York, USA
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA) - Current
Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice ( Cisco Voice) - Current
Cisco Certified Voice Professional ( CCVP ) - Expired