Talented Technical Support Analyst adept at applying abilities, drive and technical skills to positively impact company needs. Proactive and hardworking team player with focused mentality and rigorous approach.
My experience ranges from Credit/Debit Card front and backend support and or processing and including Major Incident Management.
• Developed techniques and procedures to maintain assets and profitability within the company by performing account analysis to determine the merchant's credit rates, gross margin, and processing limits; while strengthening the merchant's relationship with the company.
• Devised and followed departmental procedures and promotional events for merchants to further support the client's financial growth.
• Resolved external processing issues using positive communication skills ultimately providing a one call resolution.
• Provided direct account management, concerning all areas of merchants processing such as merchants interchange rates, deposits, and chargebacks, PCI Compliance, Risk Hold Transactions.
• Assist with troubleshooting debit and credit transactions such as Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AMEX
• Familiar with Credit & Debit Card Processing rules and regulations that are outlined by the card credit card association.
• Excellent Customer account management and Organizational Skills
• Responsible for client retention and making sure all account contractual agreements are followed and maintained.
Recipient of 2018 "You Rock Award"
Recognized for improving the EOM (End Of Month Process) from 2 weeks to 3-day turnaround time.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: