Astute IT professional with track record of meeting critical deadlines with success. Highly adept at task prioritization and working closely with individuals of all types of personalities.
IT Systems Administrator and SQL/Data Analyst. I help solve problems like failed projects and business intelligence interpretation and presentation. My accomplishments include advanced SQL and SQL Database Administration experience and training. I am ready to make sure things are done right the first time while making a difference in productivity and leveraging technological investment.
● IT professional, SQL Administrator with Data Marts, Systems, Network Administration specialization.
● I am excited to help creative, energetic IT teams with new technology and administering SQL
● I solve the gap between evaluating technology and making sure changes are done right the
first time while keeping users productive and protecting systems with accurate security.
● Ready to do anything it takes to solve IT problems, extensive experience to find answers,
present recommendations and deliver them.
● Turnaround of failed IT projects: Adoption of new systems and IT administration.
● Larger project experience: IT Lead for ERP project ($40 million dollars), gap analysis resulting in
reduction of IT expenditures.
● Committed to customer service that creates bottom line results; including saving $500,000 in
implementation costs by doing the work myself, experience with implementing new technology
and managing up to $1 million dollar a year IT budget.
● Technical Skills: SQL Advanced Querying, Access database creation, vlookups, nested IF
statements, SQL Server 2014, SharePoint administration, Outlook administration, project
management and implementation, project life cycle, Agile development, MSOffice advance
user, Active Directory, MS Server, Transact-SQL (T-SQL), MS SQL Server 2017 Management
Studio, Cloud SaaS
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: