Close to Seven years of IT work experience in mainframes with Insurance and Banking domain including working on complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Worked extensively on development, maintenance and support of Mainframe applications. Worked as Senior Programmer in developing Mainframe systems. Extensive experience on Mainframe related skills such as COBOL, CICS, JCL, DB2, VSAM, Easytrieve. Also have basic knowledge on PL/1 and IMS.Worked on tools like XPEDITER, CHANGEMAN, QMF, SPUFI, DFSORT, ABEND-AID, FILE-AID andCA-7. Have good exposure to Quality Procedures with loads of design, code and test reviews. Experience in Unit, Integration, Functional, Validation, Regression, System Testing. Strong in analyzing Business requirements ,code development and execution of test specifications. Involved in Production support of Mainframe systems.
* Proficient in COBOL and CICS
* Team player
* Quick Learner
Designed, developed and produced OOPD (Opt Out of Pay Decision) functionality which was successfully implemented by RBS Back Office.
* Completed Bachelor's with honors.
* Coursework in VLSI from Semiconductor Complex Ltd. VEDANT (VLSI Design Education and Training)
* Coursework in Data Structures from NIIT.
* Certified in developing Enterprise Applications using .Net Framework
* IBM DB2 (Database) Certification UDB V8.1, V9.0 Family.
* Brain bench Certification on COBOL and CICS.
* Domains- Banking and Insurance
* Languages- COBOL,SDF,Easytrive,JCl,GDF
* OLTP- CICS
* Operating Systems- OS, OS/390,MVS, Z/OS
* Databases- DB2 and VSAM
* Mainframe Tools- TSO/ISPF, XPEDITER,File-Aid,Changeman, CA-7Endevor
* Others- Vision Plus, Vision PLUS 8.24,.Net, AD design
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: