Exceptional Resident Assistant with over 12 years of experience. Possessing ability to enforce policies while maintaining strong mentoring and counseling attributes.
• Writing incident reports, and independent living skills.
• Accompany clients to doctor office and other trips outside home.
• Administer prescribed oral medication as directed by home care nurse.
• Charted daily information on residents such as mood changes, mobility activity, eating percentages, and daily inputs and outputs.
• Recognized and reported abnormalities and/or changes in patients' health status to nursing staff.
• Documented resident records on daily flow sheets.
• Administered simple range of motion exercises and Promoted continuity of care accurately and completely.
• Communicating with other caregivers concerning status of patient's care that was provided.
• Maintained clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: