Dynamic Senior Executive Administrator with 20 years of progressive experience supporting top leaders in strategic planning, organization, and management of agendas in alignment with corporate objectives. Strongly committed to service excellence, client satisfaction, and team collaboration.
Sr. Executive Assistant
Supporting SVP & GM FF Business Unit, SVP/ Chief Financial Officer, Sr Director Investor Relations, Sr VP Engineering
· Manage executive day to day schedule, confirm meetings, enter expenses, and attend to other matters as needed.
· Prepare correspondence, presentations, and internal and external communications, as requested.
· Book domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground travel) including complex planning of meeting agendas and logistics, assist with meeting coordination, and create detailed itineraries for executive travel.
· Manage interaction and communications with employees at all levels of the organization, including other Workday executives, and outside vendors.
· Proactive action taker and problem solver - takes action with no direction, just does on behalf of the leaders supported
· Organize staff meetings, follow up on action items, plan agendas for off-site's, lead special projects, help with budget planning
· Plan and coordinate department events as they arise, including the management of all meeting details (preparing agendas, prepping presentations, ordering meals, securing space, and inviting attendees).
· Establish processes to make departmental interaction more efficient and effective; identify business process improvements and make recommendations as appropriate.
· Be a point of contact for internal teams and partners.
· Review meeting briefing documents for completeness and accuracy.
· Track and help drive completion of key tasks and follow up with outstanding items.
· Provide support and lead projects as needed.
· Set up and run Earning's Calls
· Coordinate Investor Relations Conferences and meetings
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: