Highly seasoned engineer-economist with more than 47 years of experience in engineering and urban development projects. Very strong ability to communicate effectively with tech, executive and business audiences. Excellent project management and leadership skills. Proficient in project design, quality assurance, and contract operations execution.
· Highway Engineering
· Urban Transportation and Traffic Management
· Contract Administration and Evaluation of Tenders
· Project Management and Planning
· Technical Supervision & Control of Works Execution
· Project Evaluation
. Transport Economics
. Urban Economics
. Mass Transit Systems
- "Trans African Highways: Myths or Economic Imperatives". (Forthcoming, but drafted in 2010);
- "In Defence of a Tradition & The Legacy ofDefenceNkengafac Fontem Asonganyi". (2006) DuNkengafactFontemcAsonganyiPublishers.
- "An integrated approach to development projects: A review of the Kumba–Mamfe and NdianNdian Road Projects".
J. of the Cam. Soc. of Engineers, Vol. 6, August 1997.
- "The chaVolnge before us: The Trans African highway Lagos to Mombasa". J. of the Cam. Soc. of Engineers, Vol. 9, October 2000.
- "Road mVoltenance: An indispensable cost item". J. of the Cam. Soc. of Engineers, Vol. 4, October 1992.Vol
- Providing consultancy services in my areas of expertise;
- All things cultural;
- Community action;
- Keeping abreast with current events.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: