Resourceful and thoughtful experienced AWS Solutions Architect / Cloud Security Engineer with deep architectural skills, experience and insight to elevate any application, computing platform infrastructure or data operation to the cloud, evaluating and assessing client requirements and implementing infrastructure to solve identified problems. Harnessed code and cloud-native technologies to create scalable and user-centric systems. Strong negotiator with excellent value-driven solutions.
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Certified.
AWSCertified Solutions Architect (Associate) Certified.
AWS Certified Developer (Associate) Certified.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator (Associate) - In-View
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional - In-View
Conflict resolution/High Achiever. Team leadership/Security Awareness. Team Motivation/ Self-motivation. Information Protection and Analysis.
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC). AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, BCP & DRP, PKI, Cisco Umbrella, Dome9, Device42.
AWS Firewall, Control Tower concepts, Security Hub, Security Guardrails.
Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, AMI, VPC, VPC Peering, NACL, Security Groups, Route53, Auto Scaling Group, ELB, SNS, CloudWatch, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation) Cloud Passage, F5, Barracuda Security Guardian. Jira, Aviatrix, F5. Palo Alto Panorama, Expedition, Guardrails Configuration, IAM, Lambda.
· I provided comprehensive systems administration functions on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
infrastructure to include support of AWS products such as: AWS Console root user
administration, Key Management, EC2 Compute, S3 Storage, Relational Database Service (RDS),
AWS Networking & Content delivery (VPC, Route 53, ELB, etc.) Identity & Access Management,
CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling, Cost and Usage Reports, and more.
· I designed and delivered robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems.
· Created/reviewed technical design documentation and Provide leadership including constructive code reviews and design guidance to team members.
· I worked collaboratively in a group of passionate developers in a high energy, fast paced and outcome-oriented environment.
· I implemented and enhanced complex data processing pipelines with a focus on collecting, parsing, cleaning, managing and analyzing large data sets that produce valuable business insights and discoveries.
· I determined the required infrastructure, services, and software required to build advanced data ingestion & transformation pipelines and solutions in the cloud.
· I assisted data scientists and data analysts with data preparation, exploration and analysis activities.
· I applied problem solving experience and knowledge of advanced algorithms to build high-performance, parallel, and distributed solutions.
· I performed code and solution review activities and recommended enhancements that improve efficiency, performance, stability, and decreased support costs.
· I applied the latest DevOps and Agile methodologies to improve delivery time.
· I worked with SCRUM teams in daily stand-up, providing progress updates on a frequent basis.
· I supported application, including incident and problem management.
· I performed debugging and triage of incident or problem and deployment of fix to restore services.
· I documented requirements and configurations and clarifies ambiguous specs
· I performed other duties as assigned by management.
· I developed AWS IAM policies, Standardize and automate IAM activities, implement best practices, automating processes and troubleshooting issues;
· I developed enterprise identity and access solutions based on AWS IAM.
· I automated provisioning of IAM and network constructs.
· I automated provisioning and auditing of AWS firefighter access roles from JIRA tickets
· I automated provisioning of users into existing AWS roles from JIRA tickets
· I created framework in AWS for automating fulfillment of request from JIRA
· I automated provisioning of custom IAM roles from JIRA tickets
· I automated modification of security groups from JIRA tickets
· I automated provisioning of NATs from JIRA tickets
· I automated provisioning of Internet Gateways from JIRA tickets
· I integrated Key Management Service with development process
· I automated network isolation functionality for critical alert response
· I automated user lockout for critical alert response
· I automated reversal of unapproved resource public exposure
· I performed an automation of new account setup
· I performed automation provisioning and modifying of VPCs from JIRA tickets
· I performed automation provisioning and modifying of VPC subnets from JIRA tickets
· I performed automation provisioning and modifying of NACLs from JIRA tickets
· I performed automation provisioning and modifying of VPC peering from JIRA tickets
· I performed automation provisioning and modifying route tables and routes from JIRA tickets
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: