Exceptional Payroll Administrator with a background in finance seeks to provide administrative, accounting and payroll support to an energetic human resources or finance department.
As a business analyst within payroll, consistently analyzed and updated existing processes to become more streamlined and cost effective.
. Analyze data and processes to develop viable, business-driven and cost-effective solutions.
. Interpret systems requirements, using current and emerging technologies to develop and validate effective solutions.
• Collaborate with system architects, business sponsors and others, using appropriate analytical testing and/or project management tools.
• Use appropriate analytic techniques to promote continuous improvement.
. Use appropriate project management techniques and methods to produce project deliverables
• Define and manage project scope and objectives.
• Develop, maintain and monitor project plan and deliverables, to include:
(1) Requirements documents, design documents, issues identification and management, identification of system defects, test plans;
(2) Use of metrics to measure project success
• Develop desktop procedures and training
• Define and manage project scope and objectives to include identification and recommendation of creative and cost-effective solutions
• Conduct and/or oversee pre- and post-implementation review and sign-off
• Present project deliverables to appropriate audiences
• Coordinate release procedures and processes
• Identify and implement contingency plans and performed risk management assessments.
Provide end to end payroll services for various customers to include:
. Preparation of payments to benefit vendors
. Preparation of deposits to tax entities
. Preparation of federal, state and local tax filings
. Calculate overtime, shift payments, sales commissions, and bonuses to adhere to customer and/or legal requirements
. Maintain payroll records and resolved inquiries from customers.
. Balance, reconcile, analyze and arrange payments for employee withholding taxes and payroll related employer taxes.
. Complete monthly reconciliations and compiled standard payroll journal entries for customers.
. Complete garnishment payments and filings following state and federal guidelines.
American Payroll Association (Through 2013)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: