OBJECTIVE: To utilize my leadership and management experience as a Human Resources Specialist or Talent Acquisition Specialist within the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Coordinated Military One Source resources for military members
- Revitalized vacant Key Spouse Program, recruited and coordinated new POC's for other Units
- Led Hearts Apart events for deployed family members
- Coordinated Mission of Mercy Humanitarian care, assisted the delivery of $1.5M in medical services
- Led education grant project. Mentored 11 members to complete Community College of the Air Force degree, awarded $10K education grant ranking best in Air Force Material Command.
- Oversaw only Air Force Dental Hygiene awarding program, graduating 15 licensed providers.
- Led Red Cross Dental Assistant Volunteer training program, providing education and training for 25 professionals.
- Supervisor of choice, mentored challenged technicians. Tutelage led to successful course completion.
- Senior Enlisted professional development training coordinator, provided career counseling and mentoring at 3 military bases.
- Unit Education and Training program lead
- Pilot location for treatment records survey. Crafted documents for global enterprise, reported 100% accountability--Bench marked best in Air Force
- Supported Air Force's largest S.T.E.A.M outreach event; coordinated booth that educated 1.3K local students.
- Led Dental Clinic's from multiple commands to 7 straight years awarding as the Best Dental Clinic in the Air Force. Accomplished by increasing access to care, improving customer service and maximizing productivity of providers.
Meritorious Service Medal (3)
Air Force Commendation Medal (6)
Air Force Achievement Medal
Iraq Campaign Medal
Global War on Terrorism Medal
Available upon request
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: