An energetic, skillful and dedicated Administrative Assistant offering versatile office management, planning and detailed skills. Able to provide extensive experience of administrative support, organization, time management and confidentiality for executive-level staff of daily operations and functions. Ambitious and goal-oriented individual looking to obtain a position at a successful company which offers opportunities for professional growth.
- Additional training and seminars to increase knowledge
- CERT trained and certified
- EOC backup for public information office
- Disaster Preparedness Academy attendee
- Creation of various tools to increase effective communication and efficiency (a couple versions of desk diaries, emergency go kits, marketing weekly)
Began job-sharing between the Finance and Communications & Marketing divisions in August of 2014. Duties within the Finance division include, but are not limited to:
Maintain same job duties as the beginning of my career with the Communications and Marketing division, but in the half amount of time which include, but not limited to:
Mental Health and Well Being
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.