A purchasing professional with vast experience in logistics coordination, vendor relations, and inventory management, as well as a professional administrative background. Possess a high level of professionalism with the integrity to work with confidential information. Effective results oriented individual with strong organizational, time management, computer and communication skills. Able to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and problem solve. Highly motivated and successful working with limited supervision exercising initiative and independent judgment. Valuable contributor with teams focused on business success, growth and profit. Proficient with the Microsoft Office Professional Software, as well as utilization of SAP and similar ERP and data base systems .
Assist and support the Sales Team with sales order process flow in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards. Act as liaison between Sales and all functional departments. Communicate with internal and external clients to resolve issues and ensure sales order process to completion.
(Contractor with Yoh Services, Philadelphia, PA). Provide purchasing administrative support to the Routes-to-Market teams, Global Marketing Division of SAP America.
* Create and input WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) numbers for accounting purposes via the SAP CRM system.
* Assist in the design and launch of the Offline Planning Tool (OPT) and the Cart Request Tool (CRT) for the Global Marketing teams.
(Contractor with EXCELL DATA/COMPUCOM SYSTEMS, INC., Bellevue, WA). Provide purchasing coordinator services to the Procurement Department at Microsoft Tellme Interactive Voice Recognition division, assisting in the purchase of network servers and equipment used in the operation of Microsoft Tellme and Client Data Centers
* Establish and manage the support service contract renewals with regard to hardware and software support issuing purchase orders in a timely fashion to ensure continuity of support services.
Procure various security related equipment for system integration. Establish sources of supply to provide security solutions in residential, commercial and industrial settings.
* Coordinate procurement of all material for a high profile multiphase project for Stanford University
* Respond to immediate demand with regard to life safety systems such as fire alarm, intrusion detection and communications systems
Procure supplies, raw materials and equipment necessary for the manufacture of chemical and gas delivery systems for system integration.
St. James A.M.E. Church
Treasurer 5/2004 - 12/2006
* Manage an annual budget of $150,000
* Supervise a finance committee of clergy and lay members.
* Provide sound business acumen with decision making in the operation of the church
* Leader of fund raising activities
* Officer of the church??
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: