As a results-driven Sales professional with a passion for problem solving, I find my happy place in uncovering what it takes for an individual, team or company to be successful; and then helping navigate and overcome obstacles preventing them from realizing that success. I enjoy building relationships, cross-functional collaboration, and helping to extract pain from process. As a former college athlete, I understand how critical being receptive to advice is for growth; accordingly, I am able to incorporate coaching quickly and effectively. Change is a constant; and embracing it has taught me to thrive in an ever-shifting, fast-paced environment. I am eager to join a team that looks to perform and make an impact.
- Q3/2020 Top 10 in the SDR organization; Top SDR for SMB 5 with 114% of quota achieved and $42,125 in SDR sourced Bookings.
-“Deltek Speaks” 07/2020: Completed internal public speaking course as part of leadership training.
-50% growth rate in SAO(Sales Accepted Opportunities) production between first 3 quarters and second 3 quarters selling; Going from 118 SAO's on a quota of 153 with 5 of 9 months of quota attained to 178 SAO's and 9 months of quota attained and at 116% year to date.
-$265,086.04 of supported revenue on 28 deals in first year and a half of selling.
-Built-out sales pipeline for myself and my aligned account executive; met daily call and email metrics.
- Demonstrated value propositions to prospective clients, fielded questions and objections, and acted in a consultative capacity to solve the prospects problems.
- Experienced with CRM's like SalesLoft, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
-Power-user for Salesforce Lightning migration and SalesLoft System implementation.
- Additional experience with Excel, creating Salesforce reports, and social selling with LinkedIn and GaggleAMP.
- Experienced building rapport with all levels of the business and establishing a place of authority and expertise.
- Became a resource for teammates in the realm of change management, maintaining focus and execution, and process improvements.
· Mentored new teammates; going through call coaching together, establishing best practices, and auditing processes to ensure success long term.
· Started working from home March 2020, saw no impact on productivity and in July, was made a permanent remote employee.
-Employee of the Month: November 2018
-Best accuracy on team: October 2018
-Fork Lift Certified: January 2019
-Prepared and audited orders ensuring accurate, on-time execution of approximately 500 orders nightly.
-Improved bottom-line by outpacing effort metrics for cases picked with an average accuracy rate of 99.7%.
- Oversaw movement of up to 40,000 units of product a day, with an average of 25,000 units.
-Upheld OSHA safety standards in the warehouse and completed monthly trainings to stay compliant.
- Dedicated time outside of work hours to learn about product and company in effort to be an early contributor.
- Collaborated with teammates through group training sessions and team building exercises.
- Learned basics of selling and how to function inside a sales organization.
-Leveraged sales tools including Salesforce, HipChat, Outlook, and G-suite.
- Interpersonal Communication: Able to actively listen and engage with people to determine how best I can help.
- Quick Learner: Able to understand complex subjects and distill them into actionable processes. Skilled in self-teaching and self sufficiency.
- Work Ethic: As a self-starter, I am competitive and eager to learn as much as I can. Accordingly, I am constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Time Management: As a remote employee the last six months, managing time is paramount. I've been able to prioritize tasks that make the most impact and have in turn been able to maximize my output.
- Team-Work: Managing a constantly growing team, changes in internal processes, and ever-changing prospect behavior forced our team to crowd source solutions. In that spirit, I thrive in an environment where people are willing to collaborate and openly communicate.
-I spent two years at Dickinson State University as a member of the intercollegiate football and track teams.
-I forewent my red shirt season of football and was one of 4 freshman to play in the 2012 season.
-I ran the decathlon for the Blue Hawks with a personal best 5,600 points.
-I spent a semester in a 9th grade classroom teaching as a member of the school of education.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: