Enthusiastic New Home Sales Consultant with over 10 years of sales experience eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills. Accomplished, self-driven and results-focused professional with a consistent proven track record of sales and superior customer service. Recognized as “2019 Rising Star” by utilizing persuasive communication skills and sales expertise to turn unsure buyers into satisfied owners with excellent customer satisfaction rates. A highly dedicated individual with Industry knowledge and excellent Interpersonal skills adept at building strategic customer and realtor relationships with a diverse set of individuals to propel company growth
• Kb Home Nov 2019+Jan 2020 sales star of the wk
• KB Home 2019 “Rookie of the Year “
• DR Horton Sales - 42 sales in 9 months $5million + individual volume
• Calatlantic Homes Sales Training, Greeting - Closing, 2016
• WG-Asset Recovery Dept. 2014 collected over $750k
• Awarded 2013 Most Compassionate, Highest Customer Service
• WG Telesales 2012 consistent Top 5 Club
• WG 2010-Top 5 Elite Club # 4 in sales -$1million + Highest avg. price
• WG Telesales Elite Club 2009-Top 5 Club-# 3 in sales-$1,220,695
Orlando, 89 credit hours towards Business Admin.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: