Executive and exceptional sales person with an ability to communicate effectively and concisely across a multilingual setting. Dynamic and motivated leader with experience managing all levels of large and small-scale projects. A top producer who consistently exceeds goals and company expectations. Outstanding at building relationships, training and presentation skills all within a multilingual setting.
Excited to join such a powerful group and working in a challenging environment, where my skills can be tested and my production can improve the overall statistic of the group. Excited to learn all the advantages of customer acquisition of high quality product, and by knowing, understanding and believing in the product be able to get Business owners or executives interested in acquiring and thus purchasing the product.
- Contact our leads (by getting through the "Gatekeepers") and get them interested in our Medical Integration Program, by explaining who we are and what we do in order to help Health Professionals (mostly Chiropractors) to fully medically integrate their practice so our prospect/clients can deliver more services (or more effective services) to their patients, be compliant with state and federal law (as well as with insurance companies guidelines) and become more profit.
- Get our prospects interest high enough by sending them enough materials so they get enough information (via PDF's, videos, podcasts, testimonials, stats, etc), so the prospects would want to speak with our President and founder via a conference call, and the flip them to a Closer to discuss finances and fees and either close them to sign a contract or invite them a Discovery Day workshop (within different locations in the US) so the prospect would close there or we would follow up until they would sign the contract and become our clients.
- Help close $2,400.000 from May/2018 till July/2019 of revenue for AMI in new program starts fees. (This is done over the phone and in person during our Discovery Day 1 Day Workshops, as well as our AMI Bi-annual Conventions.)
- Indoctrinate our existing clients about our Maintenance Programs (after the 2 years of our existing consulting contract), and close them on one year Maintenance Consulting Program.
- Indoctrinate those clients of ours who had stellar production, after medically integrate their practices using our model and receiving an invitation from their Coaches, on our Mastermind Program and get them closed on becoming a Mastermind client.
- Closed about $250.000 in Maintenance and Mastermind Programs within 7 months. (This is done over the phone, or during our 2 Day Monthly Training events, or our 3 Days Mastermind events or our 3 Days Bi-annual conventions.)
- Assist on closing our Mastermind clients and others who are collecting over 1 million dollars per year, to participate on a program called 10X360 and a platform from a new partnership venture established with Grant Cardone and Brandon Dawson. We have till date closed about $700.000/$800.000 in revenue from that program.
Independent Contractor, Educates public and demonstrate product at trade shows creating high demand and highest ever sales. Work effectively with team of independent contractors creating good public relations for the company resulting in expansion and greater sales.
• Contact leads daily via email and/or phone to enlighten on the online natural health certification programs
• Close qualified leads with the end result of a fully paid student on one or more of the various programs offered.
• Management of live chat from the website with the ability to close qualified leads and get them signed up for the various programs. Input all data into the school's database.
• Management of the school database which include all registrar notes and utilizes this as a follow up system.
• Discuss the program details, , answer all questions and handle financial questions, so the prospect is completely enlightened, interested and closed.
• Liaise with marketing to establish effective marketing strategies to further expand our reach.
• Liaise with IT making sure that students receive access to courses paid.
• Follow up with our students and tutors to verify that students are moving well on their courses. Debugging any that need assistance.
• Communicate with students periodically to work out a re-sign line to those graduating individual paid courses.
• Liaise with IT ensuring paid students are receiving their courses in a timely manner.
• Liaise with executives to establish new ideas to expand the school and its delivered services.
Owner of a wholesale linens company where we sold high thread count linens to the public at various locations throughout Southern California. Created high revenue through direct sales and expanded the business over a 7 year period of time. Responsible for marketing , expanding the product line and creating a stable and expanding customer base.
While I was in the US Navy, I was awarded a US Naval Achievement Medal, for my participation on the under way and in port Fire Party while on board on The USS America CV 66 (Conventional Aircraft Carrier).
My wife and I were able to travel back in 2000 to another country (Brazil) and open from scratch, by getting trained for a year, raising the funds, here in the US and abroad, traveling to Brazil, procuring and establishing the 1st 100% natural Drug Rehabilitation center in the country. We then found and trained our staff, filled up the center with clients and operated the place for 5 years. We saved dozens of lives from drug addictions while we were there.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: