Motivated Store Manager practiced in customer relations, sales and inventory control. Demonstrated skill at improving store operations, increasing top line sales and reducing costs. Successful at sales growth, customer growth, budgets and goals.
- Only employee who scored 100% on final training exam during a month long training academy
- Achieved 100% tested PLU/SKU memorization and retention during whole career
- Excellent Customer Service through POS and sales interaction on sales floor
- Warehouse management and cleanliness standards upheld daily
- Worked overnight to help install new store shelf layout, and install merchandising signage throughout store
- Responsible for maintaining availability, cleanliness, and freshness of entire produce section, Meat poultry and fish cabinets, and chilled sections of the store
- Assisted customers in sales and product questions and concerns
- Bake, merchandise and maintain bakery products while following bake plan and reacting to sales and customer levels, keep backup freezer stocked, rotated and organized after every delivery
- Responsible for delivering great customer service at POS through all cashiers and availability of product at checkout while managing cashier breaks and call-up efficiency
- Highest scan speed at 35 Items per minute reaching LIDL Germany standards
equating to the Fastest stocking pace praised by management as going above and beyond duties
- Consistently delivered excellent customer service with several compliments from returning customers through Lidl's Customer Care Hotline survey
Shift supervisor: Cash and Front End manager
- Manage and direct teams between 3 - 10 employees
- Handle safe, delegate team tasks at start of shift, and manage all departments during store hours
- Check in deliveries (DSD, 3rd party, LIDL freight)
- Manage inventory, write offs, personnel, time punches, and store/warehouse conditions at all times
- training associates in each department after administering computerized training and testing
- Consistent communication to team through radio with a focus on store operations, management of performance and productivity compliance
- Top performing Supervisor with highest rank on yearly Evaluations after holding position for 5 months granting a potential for future promotion (Ranked 5/5 performance and development)
- managing and correcting discrepancies in write offs, employee breaks and time punches, as well as cash/safe management
- managed four 3rd parties totaling over 50 contractors/employees during a month long remodel of 4 locations, managed 10 employees at varying positions with strict deadlines for projects while maintaining an organized warehouse able to perform during standard store operations
- Recognized by Director of Sales in 2018 for excellent performance during shift operations as a Supervisor leading to a promotional recognition of the above accomplishment
Improved store conditions in a high volume location with heavy theft and customer traffic and sales reaching over $250K weekly
- Trained 3 waves of new hires in all store departments (Bakery, Produce, Registers, - Freezer, Promotions and Nonfood, DSD, and cold chain)
- Promoted sales through merchandising techniques during holiday season.
- Improved warehouse organization with new layout, store conditions, and team efficiency
- Responsibilities of Store Manager: Scheduling, writing and delivering DAFs, holding building key and security codes, handling all store operations with DM approval
- Recognition by VP in sales of Fredericksburg District for excellent and consistent performance and management of store conditions and operations while Store - Manager was on leave for 12 days
- Improved KPIs and store conditions for a non-performing location previous managers have failed to improve.
- Motivated and improved work ethic and team energy in the work place.
- Maintained #1 store in the district and #3 in the company in Inventory, write offs, and/or productivity for 3 months minimum during Covid-19
- Increased sales and productivity during COVID months with a 50% cut in personnel.
- Managed a team of 24-30 people
- Sales beginning of position ~$168k weekly, highest sales peak at $268k and average ending sales ~ $210K with the same number of hours at start of position plus 50% decrease during Covid-19
- Trained and promoted over 15 amazing employees
- Tested new processes for LIDL HQ due to consistent high performance in team and KPIs such as alternative merchandising, signage, and store layout changes
- Top scoring Store Manager on company-wide manager training assessment
Job Titles Held: