Dependable Associate with over 20 years of experience in sales and organizational environments. Skillful in processing transactions, handling cash, using registers and arranging merchandise. Maintains high-level customer satisfaction by effectively handling customer requests, needs and problems. Has an abundance of expertise in coordination and distribution of roles and services required to plan and execute group functions and organization finance goals.
• Offered each customer top-notch, personal service and polite support to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
• Displayed merchandise by arranging in appealing and orderly way to boost sales.
• Demonstrated items to customers and created customer awareness, interest and sales.
• Increased sales by offering advice on purchases and promoting additional products.
• Checked pricing and altered pricing dependent on product popularity. Monitored sales floor and merchandise displays for presentable condition, taking corrective action such as restocking or reorganizing products.
• Supported efficient and timely replenishment of sales floor merchandise.
• Assisted customers with locating and choosing merchandise in any store department.
• Inspected merchandise for quality and arranged proper display location on floor.
• Answered questions about store policies and concerns to support positive customer experiences.
Spent 23 years self employed as Home Manager and was able to take on different employment and volunteer opportunities.
Took business and banking development courses to expand my knowledge of finance and business organizational management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: