A talented, resolute, and ambitious individual pursuing criminology degree eager to contribute skills and techniques along with my knowledge and experiences to perform the job well. Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
-Introduction to criminal justice
-Anatomy and Psychology
- Computer Fluency
- Lead a squadron as a cadet commander and mentored multiple cadets both in and out of the country. Macdill Air Force Base Squadron, Florida.
- Co-hosted Wingspan radio show,
- Wrote articles for various Squadron, Group, and Wing Events.
- Maintained Website and Facebook entries for the squadron.
- Documented Events both in photography and written form.
-Senior Leadership School.
-ES Qualification: CUL, GTM1, GTM2, GTM3, UDF, FLM, MSA, MRO, ICS300, IS100,IS200, IS700, IS800.
-Model Rocketry 2013
-GES March 2012
-BCUT February 2012
-Basic Drills & Ceremony: Honor Guard and Color Guard
•Women on the Way Active Student Award (April 17, 2019)
-For Service to both community and school
•Amelia Earhart Award (Feb 17th, 2015)
-C/Captain promotion/award, Civil Air Patrol
•2014 Squadron Officer of the Year(Dec 19th, 2014)
-Civil Air Patrol
•National Emergency Services Academy(July 25th, 2015)
-Certification of graduation
•Commander's Commendation Award(July 19th, 2013)
-For Outstanding Duty Performance
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: