Customer-focused Retail Sales professional with solid understanding of retail dynamics, marketing and customer service. Offering [Number] years of experience providing quality product recommendations and solutions to meet customer needs and exceed expectations. Demonstrated record of exceeding revenue targets by leveraging communication skills and sales expertise.
Talented [Job Title] with strong background in [Area of expertise]. Passionate about [Type] sales, customer relationship management and merchandising. Strategically increase profitability with enhanced displays and appealing ensembles.
Motivated retail professional with strong sales, customer service and problem-solving abilities. Skilled at selling [Product or Service] and able to learn new information quickly to maximize contributions and respond to changing customer preferences. Desire to apply expertise to new role with [Company] and make lasting positive impact on business operations.
- greet each customer in a positive manner
- enter purchases into cash register to calculate total purchase price
- assist customers in locating specific items
- request information or assistance using a paging system
- weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices
- identify price of merchandise by using electronic scanners
- sell lottery tickets and other items to customers
- redeem food stamps and coupons
- accept payment by either cash, cheque, credit, debit or voucher
- give correct change due to the customer
- issue a receipt
- bag, box, wrap, or gift wrap merchandise for the customer
- resolve customer complaints
- rectify any price discrepancies
- handle refunds, exchanges, credits or rain checks
- count money in cash drawers at the beginning of the shift
- count money at the end of the shift and note any discrepancies
- calculate total payments received during the shift, and reconcile with total sales
- keep register area neat and stocked with necessary supplies
- assist with clean-up, shelf-stocking, and displays
Job Titles Held: