Attentive and personable Rotables bringing almost 2 years of administrative support experience in dynamic office environments. Strong work history in document management, process improvement and regulatory compliance. Commended for cultivating positive work culture by cheerfully interacting with staff and customers. Talented Assistant with excellent interpersonal skills and more than almost 2 years of experience. Highly effective and knowledgeable in Excel , Microsoft Word , PMI ,Outlook , Imagio, Delta website , ILS program , and Geneva
· Update Our Delta Components Excel sheet to keep track real time for on and off components by adding on and off part numbers and SN's. Adding repair orders references to keep track per unit.
· Update ETOPS excel with vendor name, order number and teardown to keep track of Amerijet's unserviceable units and provide strip and teardown information for our Weekly ETOPS meeting.
· Updating Repair orders with prices and teardown in PMI.
Closing pending exchange orders in Amerijet's Inventory PMI system where we exchange a unit that is installed and the removed unit gets returned to the vendor .
.Create Repair orders for components that need to be sent out to various vendors for repair / evaluation .
· Update Repair orders and Core returns on Exchanges with quoted cost to recertify components and the evaluation information provide on the quotations.
· Updating Teardown report for our Monthly Cast meeting with the FAA which consist of Maintenance review of component removals.
· Scan all approved teardown quotations for repair order and exchanges into the Imagio/ Airvault system on a daily basis.
· Follow up with the open repair orders and core return teardown information by contacting various vendors for status and updates.
· Source suppliers for procurement of material that is Beyond Economical Repair (B.E.R) needed to be purchased to replenish our components stock levels for Maintenance next requirement.
· Approve Repair order quotations.
•Setting up New parts in our PMI inventory software as requested from Maintenance ( Part set up form)
· Keeping track of open core exchanges for wheels and brakes with SAFRAN and TP AEROSPACE our Main Wheel and Brake providers.
· Beyond Economical Repair (B.E.R) parts scrapping in Ameriejt's PMI software
· Assisting QC records department with correcting and verifying components removed from the Aircraft with discrepancies such as, Incorrect SN and PN on ETR tag, Verification of the SN removed with an emailed picture of the data plate, Issuing out Rotables that was not issued in time for QC to install which mostly occurs for units drop shipped to outstations.
· Update the Suppliers Accreditation Listing weekly for approved vendors that Amerijet can acquire material from and confirming there accreditation information provided is current and not expired.
· Confirming prices in the pending invoice folders so payments can be made in a timely matter by accounting.
· Generate quotes and complete transactions
· Request teardown report from vendors to complete information needed for ETOPS and CAST meeting to assist maintenance in their efficiency of trouble shooting.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: