Driven Registered Nurse with 25 years of experience and 15 years caring for patients within the school setting. I smoothly deliver comprehensive patient care and delegate tasks according to patient needs and personnel skillsets. Dedicated to providing top quality care within multidisciplinary team environment.
District Coordinator for Immunization Survey and BMI Data collection for state reporting
Training of over 8 RN's in our District in the past 14 years and several substitutes.
Certified Nephrology Nurse-Diabetic education and iron management published- specialized for 10 years.
Yearly in-services/training in glucagon & Epipen administration.
1. Provided school nursing services to and on behalf of students so that health and medical development can be enhanced to support the educational environment.
2. Health education to staff and students as needed to promote student health and safety.
3. Summer School nurse for pre-k thru senior Students for Special education program every summer since program started at BCSD.
4. Concussion Coordinator for the District for all MS and HS athletes and provide all baseline and post-impact testing and concussion care/follow-up treatment needed per our school Medical Director's direction and school protocol.
5. Ensuring all our students are immunized properly and have had their state mandated physicals for their grades/sports.
6. Following student's IEP/504's and providing nursing services as needed. Especially providing medications and treatments to all students as ordered by their physicians.
7. Daily care of the student's illness and injuries to ensure their attendance in school and and their safety. Provide a Caring and Healthy environment to encourage learning.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: