Reliable, full of energy, and able to be counted on and trusted. Have over 5 years of experience with oilfield construction and safety work, on and offshore. The company I work for has safety positions as well as construction. I currently am a lead rigger and starting to become a fitter. Very capable of leading or working with a team to complete construction projects on rigs and platforms. Before this, I worked in the financial industry with proven success in marketing, insurance, mortgage banking, and commercial products. Very experienced in sales strategies, client retention/management and negotiating. Familiar with web-based client management programs such as CLM and understand how important customer service is to a company's reputation and bottom line. I enjoy both careers. I decided to go offshore for the reason of saving a certain amount of money to open a small office and be able to continue my financial services work. My goal is to continue construction work and have the flexibility to do financial work on my days off.
• Rigger Certified. Understand how to set up for most jobs. Responsible for tools, materials to complete job, safety precautions and any PPE or safety equipment needed.
• Crane Experience - Signals, knots, tying up materials to load on/off boats, docks, or on/off platform, Understand the importance of checking and making sure equipment is safe. (slings, straps, cables, loads secure), general crane safety.
• Responsible for making sure all material and tools were on location. Able to do jobs on deck floor work, up in rack, or working out of baskets, spiders, or scaffolds. Also responsible for the setup if any equipment was needed for any-thing off the floor.
• Able to fit and install screw pipe.
• Experienced with scaffolds. Building or tearing down.
• Able to measure and fit certain projects. Familiar with cutting torch
• Contributed to construction projects through applying skills in pipe fitting, painting, carpentry, electrical repair, in-stullation, building repair etc.
• Able to fabricate and get ready for welder. Primarily making sure measurements, lining up level, degrees or correct, 2 holed correctly, etc. is done.
• Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment
• Worked directly with agent to develop processes to increase book of business sales, new client sales, reach monthly sales goals
• Managed marketing team (scripts, leads, correct info gathered at first contact)
• Made sure each new lead was contacted soon as possible by marketer or staff, and followed up on if needed and documented outcome for each lead that came in every day (life, auto, home, and bank products like mortgages and vehicle loans)
• Kept customer service great
• On sales days, responsible for face to face sit down in office with walk-ins to go through financial review process to find needs.
• Responsible for IT and computer problems within office, also resolved issues with faxes, scanners, etc.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products
• Negotiated with finance companies for optimal financing opportunities for clients.
• Work incoming leads thru website. Responsible for quote requests or just general questions.
• Gathered correct information to complete 1003 application, had to communicate with prospect
• Attend outside networking functions to generate new business
• Kept classes and license up to date with banks expectations
• Attended all closings with client at different title companies throughout Lafayette, and surrounding areas
• Mentored other mortgage brokers in methods to help each land new clientele.
• Assisted senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications.
• Evaluated borrower financial information, including pay stubs and credit history to determine loan possibility.
• Successfully closed average of 8 - 10 loans per month.
• Very familiar and able to follow offshore safety standards
• Strong mechanical skills
• Capable of heavy lifting
• Able to lead and complete tasks
• Familiar with construction processes for on/offshore platform work
• High Energy
• Strong mechanical skills
• Team player
• Calling and Prospecting
• Marketing products
• Computers and electronics
• Financial and banking processes
• Sales strategies and processes
• Water Survival/HUET (METS)
• Swing Rope/Personnel Transfer Certified
• IADC Rig Pass On/Offshore
• Safe Gulf
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: