Enthusiastic self starter eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of rules, regulations and training in a professional setting. Motivated to learn, grow and excel and eager to share with others the experience and knowledge I've gained over the years.
• Responsible for assisting students (international and US citizen) on the Autism spectrum in socialization, life skills, goals and conflict resolution.
• Initiating, coordinating, and/or overseeing academic, social, personal life activities and events aimed at diverse student body.
• Coordinates student move in/move out during the orientation process.
• Providing flexible coverage on various shifts and ensuring safety of the student body in a 24 hour facility
• Mentoring new Residence Life Coordinators during their orientation process and when needed
• Coordinating and leading in emergency crisis situations, handling student discipline and facilitate the delivery of services to boarding residents
• Ongoing development and supervision of Residence Life programming that promotes community, responsibility, education, success and personal growth.
As a parent to two Autistic sons it was made clear to me that there were no services provided for Special Needs Children to receive their sacraments in my church. I decided to become a Caticust to ensure that my sons, as well as the other special needs children in the community were able to receive their sacraments with the other children in their grade. This has become extremely rewarding to me, and has helped countless community members in including their children in Religious Education where for so long there was nothing.
Job Titles Held: