Talented Research Technician proudly offering experience applying standard protocols to research and finding ways to improve current methods. Highly enthusiastic professional with working knowledge of scientific terminology and mathematical concepts. Driven to be top performer. Hardworking and reliable Medical Technician with strong ability in research and findings. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
· Perform routine laboratory analyses to determine all process parameters per the Analytical Schedule providing accurate and timely analytical results.
· Perform Ad-Hoc analyses on routine or non-routine samples per Analytical Procedures.
· Operate and maintain lab equipment by following operating instructions.
· Monitor the availability of the supplies needed for analysis, and to make any needs for such supplies known to Laboratory Supervisor through proper procedure.
· Responsible for maintaining documentation, equipment and laboratory in a clean and orderly condition. Dispose of waste by proper procedure.
· Follow the documented laboratory methods for sampling and testing of LNG and other hydrocarbon process streams, amine, water treatment systems, and other special samples without deviation of procedure.
Bridget White - Laboratory Manager at AlphaDera Labs
Contact: 18645 Greenwood drive Houston, TX 77049 BWhite@Alphadera.com - 346-218-4672
Derrick Avery - Laboratory Supervisor at Huntsman
Contact: 4555 John calvin lane Katy, TX 77499 Derrick.email@example.com - 718-200-8545
Patricia Eric - Supervisor at The Global Edge Consultants
Contact: 18027 Oakland avenue Houston, TX 77049 firstname.lastname@example.org - 218-346-8117
Job Titles Held: