Experienced research with working knowledge in all phases of bench research and an excellent grasp of research conduct, including experiment design and execution, laboratory management, compliance monitoring, and research documentation. A proven researcher with strong project management and development abilities and a desire to achieve success and increase productivity through process improvements. Offer excellent communication skills through numerous speaking engagements and presentations. Holds an MS.c. in Molecular Cellular Biology with over 25 papers published in the last five years.
Analyzing Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) matching for tissue, bone marrow and cord blood transplants.
Contributed to Screening gene's mRNA expression level in various cancer type. research data pool by collecting and organizing information from result.
Researched about the differentiation mechanism of c2c12 stem cells including neurons and muscle stem cells, and genetic and inherited genetic diseases.
Developed natural pharmacy candidates for the treatment of intractable diseases.
1. Catholic University of Korea BK21, February, 2016, excellence award
2. Catholic University of Korea BK21, February, 2017, excellence award
First author, articles
1. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2018 Mar 6. doi: 10.1097/PAI.0000000000000484. Somatic Mutations and Intratumoral Heterogeneity of MYH11 Gene in Gastric and Colorectal Cancers
2. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pol J Pathol 2017; 68 (3): 258-260. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5114/pjp.2017.71534. Intratumoral heterogeneity for inactivating frameshift mutation of CUX1 and SIRT1 genes in gastric and colorectal cancers
3. Jo YS, Oh HR, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Neoplasma. 2016;63(5):681-6. doi: 10.4149/neo_2016_504. Frameshift mutations of OGDH, PPAT and PCCA genes in gastric and colorectal cancers
4. Jo YS, Choi MR, Song SY, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016 Oct;22(4):769-72. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0070-9. Epub 2016 Apr 30. Frameshift Mutations of HSPA4 and MED13 in Gastric and Colorectal Cancers
5. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016 Jul;22(3):587-92. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0042-0. Epub 2016 Jan 19. Frameshift Mutations of AKAP9 Gene in Gastric and Colorectal Cancers with High Microsatellite Instability
6. Jo YS, Kim MS, Lee JH, Lee SH, An CH, Yoo NJ. Hum Pathol. 2015 Nov;46(11):1640-6. doi: 10.1016/j.humpath.2015.07.004. Epub 2015 Jul 15. Frequent frameshift mutations in 2 mononucleotide repeats of RNF43 gene and its regional heterogeneity in gastric and colorectal cancers
First author, letters
1. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2018 Aug 07. doi: 10.1007/s12253-018-0461-1. Candidate Tumor Suppressor Gene EAF2 is Mutated in Colorectal and Gastric Cancers
2. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2018 Mar 13. doi: 10.1007/s12253-018-0406-8. Intratumoral Heterogeneity for Inactivating Frameshift Mutation of CYB5R2 Gene in Colorectal Cancers
3. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2018 Mar 12. doi: 10.1007/s12253-018-0409-5. Inactivating Frameshift Mutations of HACD4 and TCP10L Tumor Suppressor Genes in Colorectal and Gastric Cancers
4. Jo YS, Kim SS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017 Apr;23(2):453-454. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0177-z. Epub (2016 Dec 28). Frameshift Mutation of FXR1 Encoding a RNA-Binding Protein in Gastric and Colorectal Cancers with Microsatellite Instability
5. Jo YS, Song SY, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017 Jan;23(1):221-222. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0141-y. Epub 2016 Oct 22. Frameshift Mutations of SMG7 Essential for Nonsense-Mediated mRNA Decay in Gastric and Colorectal Cancers
6. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017 Jan;23(1):219-220. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0140-z. Epub 2016 Oct 21. USP9X, a Putative Tumor Suppressor Gene
7. Jo YS, Kim SS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Int J Colorectal Dis. 2017 Jan;32(1):161-162. doi: 10.1007/s00384-016-2675-6. Epub 2016 Oct 7. Candidate tumor suppressor gene MCPH1 is mutated in colorectal and gastric cancers
8. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016 Oct;22(4):875-6. doi: 10.1007/s12253-016-0092-3. Epub 2016 Jul 12. Frameshift Mutation of MED25, a Transcription Regulator, and its Mutational Heterogeneity in Colorectal Cancers
9. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH, Song SY. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2016 Oct;51(10):1269-71. doi: 10.1080/00365521.2016.1193220. Epub 2016 Jun 16. ADNP encoding a transcription factor interacting with BAF complexes exhibits frameshift mutations in gastric and colorectal cancers
10. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathology. 2016 Aug;48(5):525-7. doi: 10.1016/j.pathol.2016.04.010. Epub 2016 Jun 13. Somatic mutation of a candidate tumour suppressor MGA gene and its mutational heterogeneity in colorectal cancers
11. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathology. 2016 Apr;48(3):284-6. doi: 10.1016/j.pathol.2016.01.002. Epub 2016 Mar 2. NSD1 encoding a histone methyltransferase
exhibits frameshift mutations in colorectal cancers
12. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Scand J Gastroenterol. 2016;51(5):639-40. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2015.1119305. Epub 2015 Dec 4. Inactivating frameshift mutation of PBRM1, a putative tumour suppressor gene, in colorectal cancers
13. Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016 Jan;22(1):231-2. doi: 10.1007/s12253-015-0001-1. Epub 2015 Oct 31. Absence of PRKD1 Mutation, a Salivary Tumor-Specific Mutation, in Solid Tumors and Leukemias
14. Jo YS, Kim MS, Lee SH, Yoo NJ. Pathol Oncol Res. 2015 Sep;21(4):1281-2. doi: 10.1007/s12253-015-9959-y. Epub 2015 Jul 8. Mutational Heterogeneity of MED23 Gene in Colorectal Cancers
1. Mo HY, Jo YS, , Yoo NJ, Kim MS, Song SY, Lee SH. Cancer Biomarkers. 2018 Dec. doi: 10.3233/CBM-160559. Frameshift mutation of candidate tumor suppressor genes QK1 and TMEFF2 in gastric and colorectal cancers
2. Yeon SY, Jung SH, Jo YS, Choi EJ, Kim MS, Jung YJ, Lee SH. Pathology-Research and Practice. 2018 Nov. doi: 10.1016/j.prp.2018.11.014. Immune checkpoint blockade resistance-related B2M hotspot mutations in microsatellite-unstable colorectal carcinoma.
3. Son HJ, Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathology-Research and Practice. 2018 December. doi : 10.1016/j.prp.2018.10.005. DAB2IP with tumor-inhibiting activities exhibits frameshift mutations in gastrointestinal cancers
4. Yeon SY, Jo YS, Choi EJ, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017 Aug 12. doi: 10.1007/s12253-017-0287-2. [Epub ahead of print] Frameshift Mutations in Repeat Sequences of ANK3, HACD4, TCP10L, TP53BP1, MFN1, LCMT2, RNMT, TRMT6, METTL8 and METTL16 Genes in Colon Cancers
5. Lee JH, Jo YS, Kim MS, Yoo NJ, Lee SH. Cancer Genet. 2017 Jan;210:34-35. doi: 10.1016/j.cancergen.2016.11.005. Epub 2016 Dec 21. Inactivating frameshift mutation of putative tumor suppressor genes PLA2R1 and SRPK1 in gastric and colorectal cancers
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: