- 3.85 GPA
- Member of the 'National Society of Leadership and Success'
- Thesis subject 'Operational Excellence in Medical & Clinical Research'
- Recipient of Bright Futures Scholarship
- Member of the 'National Society of Collegiate Scholars'
- Taught 'Chemistry Discussion Course' in last year of undergrad
Johns Hopkins University Hospital
Umbilical Artery Doppler:
Abu Al Hamayel, N., Werner, E., Baghlaf, H., Alomari, K., Ricketts, K., Burd, I., and Crino, J. What should a MFM do with an abnormal umbilical artery doppler (UAD) study in a normally grown fetus? American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Jan. 2015 Vol. 212 Issue 1.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajog.2014.10.1055
Clinical Rotations: includes 2 years of hospital experience using different EMRs, evaluating patients (both in a team & independently), writing up complete medical notes & assessments (including treatments) & having to present my findings on rounds which consisted of 15-25 people (other students, residents & attendings).
- Attended weekly M&M (Morbidity & Mortality) meetings.
- Was part of a research team that helped collect data & ultrasound measurements from 2,950 female patients.
- We computed the Confidence Interval (CI), Odds Ratio (OR), adjusted potential confounders, which adjusted the Odds Ratio (aOR) & used the 'Logistics Regression Model'.
- Our research was published in the 'American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology' in Jan. '15, Vol.212, Issue 1.
- The research was also presented at the 35th Annual 'Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine' conference in Feb. '15 in San Diego, CA.
- Hospital experience using different EMRs.
- Evaluating patients (both in a team & independently).
- Writing up complete medical notes & assessments (including treatments) & having to present my findings on rounds, which consisted of 15-25 people (other students, residents & attending physicians).
- Required to develop medical reports/papers & present the material to people with (residents & attendees) or without (patients & their family members) medical background. This allowed me to develop the proper skills & training in how to present medical material to people with or without medical background & to ensure the information was properly understood.
- Calculated quotes & educated potential clients on Life Insurance options, Annuities & Medicare Supplements.
- Met with prospective customers & business owners in their homes, businesses & other settings.
- Modeled exceptional customer service skills & appropriate diagnostic sales techniques.
- Evaluated leads obtained through direct referrals, lead databases & cold calling.
- Identified & solicited sales prospects in agent databases.
- Advertised client properties on websites, through social media & in real estate guides.
- Showed properties to potential buyers & other brokers at open houses & by appointment.
- Communicated with clients to understand their property needs & preferences.
- Developed & maintained a list of properties suited to different needs & budgets.
- Guided clients from beginning to end of the home buying process in choosing the right property.
- Input data into computer programs according to guidelines & filing systems.
- Reviewed charts & flagged incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Processed patient admission & discharge documentation.
- Responded to materials requests & retrieved necessary information.
- Interacted & communicated easily with department personnel & public.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: