Dedicated researcher familiar with peptide/Protein protocols. Well-coordinated in handling study documentation and records. Ready to bring advanced knowledge and skills to enhance research accuracy and precision at pharmaceutical field facility. Skilled researcher specializing in analytical biochemistry and well-versed in biochemistry, biophysics and data analysis. Insightful professional ready to apply 9 years of experience to new role with room for growth and advancement.
thesis: Structural aspects of Ni (II)-assisted peptide bond hydrolysis.
(WO2019099467) RAPID SELECTIVE DETECTION OF BACTERIA
1) Inorganic chemistry(ACS Publications) Effect of D-Amino Acid Substitutions on Ni(II)-Assisted Peptide Bond Hydrolysis .Hanieh H. Ariani, Agnieszka Polkowska-Nowakowska, and Wojciech Bal. 2013.
2) Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry. Sequence-Specific Ni(II)-Dependent Peptide Bond Hydrolysis for Protein Engineering: Active Sequence Optimization. Anna Maria Protas, Hanieh H. Ariani ,Arkadiusz Bonna, Agnieszka Polkowska-Nowakowska, Jarosław Poznański,Wojciech Bal, 2013.
3) Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. Antioxidant and Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) Inhibitory Properties of GL-9 Peptide. Hoda Shabestarian, Ahmad Asoodeh, Masoud Homayouni-Tabrizi and Hanieh H.Ariani, 2016.
4) Applied nanomaterial ACS journal Peptide-based biosensor utilizing fluorescent gold nanoclusters for detection of Listeria monocytogenes. Hanieh Hossein-Nejad-Ariani, Tushar Kim, and Kamaljit Kaur, 2018.
5) Scientific Reports Small Peptide Ligands for Targeting EGFR in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Cells. Hanieh Hossein-Nejad-Ariani, Emad Althaghafi, and Kamaljit Kaur, 2019.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: