Diligent research student with highly experienced in chemistry and surface science . Well-organized in handling various thin film deposition tools and maintaining it. Skilled at enhancing research accuracy and precision by carrying out efficient protocols.
Fabrication of Materials for Chromatography
· Fabrication 6-phenylhexyl thin film coated sputtered silicon fibers using PVD for analysis of PAHs
· Exploring the use of sputtered SPME coatings in novel techniques, e.g., SPME arrows, coated blades spray
· Developed an acid resistant novel sputtered metal coating to prevent strip-off of silicon coatings from stainless steel surfaces
· Designed the mount that can hold about 200 fibers for sputter coatings in single run
· Built a new apparatus for the ALD coatings in the capillaries. Capillaries lengths from “millimeters to meters” are employed for the ALD coatings
· Fabricated silicon sputtered UTLC plates with 4 µm size “zig-zag” micro-channels of sputtered silicon on glass using photolithography and silicon sputtering
· NAP-XPS of various non-traditional materials and data analysis
· Frank & Telford Woolley memorial research award for 2020-2021.
· SVC travel scholarship for SVC conference 2021 by SVC foundation
· 1st prize in “Innovation to commercialization” in 81mg event 2015 at NIPER, Mohali
· Member of graduate student association in Dept. of Chemistry and Biochemistry, BYU
· Team member of “Utah Falcons” in Utah Cricket Association
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: