Detailed Biomedical Research Analyst with clinical research experience in gene therapy, oncology and HIV research. Intelligent and systematic with 15+-years of accomplishment as project coordinator, administrator, and data reviewer. Well-organized in handling all documentation and recordkeeping requirements. Skilled at enhancing research accuracy and precision by carrying out efficient protocols. Remarkable analytical, problem solving skills with systematic approach and strong attention to details. Experienced in establishing and managing research laboratories, writing scientific manuscripts presenting data at professional meetings and feedback analysis. Hardworking and team player well-vested in business needs, practices and determined to maintain productivity through all steps of research procedures and data entry. Expertise in numerous sectors: Biotechnology, Financial and Insurance. Outstanding fund of diverse software knowledge. Talented in multitasking, setting up focus groups and evaluating statistical data.
1. Tarasewicz E, Hamdan R, Straehla J, Hardy A, Nunez O, Zelivianski S, Dokic D, Jeruss JS. CDK4 inhibition and doxorubicin mediate breast cancer cell apoptosis through Smad3 and survivin. Cancer Biol Ther. 2014 Oct;15(10):1301-11.
2. Boukaidi, S, Cooley A, Hardy A, Matthews L, Zelivianski S, Jeruss JS, Impact of infertility regimens on breast cancer cells: follicle-stimulating hormone and leuteinizing hormone lack a direct effect on breast cell proliferation in vitro. Fertil Steril. 2012 97(2), 440-4.
3. Cooley A, Zelivianski S*, Jeruss JS. Impact of cyclin E overexpression on Smad3 activity in breast cancer cell lines. Cell Cycle. 2010, 9(24), 4900-7 (* equal contribution).
4. Zelivianski, S., Cooley,A., Kall, R., Jeruss, J., CDK4-Mediated phosphorylation inhibits Smad3 activity incyclin D overexpressing breast cancer cells. Mol. Cancer Res. 2010, 8(10):1375-87.
5. Zhang, L., Davis, J.S., Zelivianski S, Lin, F.F, Schutte, R., Davis, T.L., Hauke, R., Batra, S.K., and Lin, M.F. Suppression of ErbB-2 in androgen-independent human prostate cancer cells enhances cytotoxic effect by gemcitabine in an androgen-reduced environment. Cancer Lett. 2009, 285, 58-65.
6. Zelivianski, S., Liang, D., Chen, M., Mirkin, B.L., and Zhao, R., Y. Suppressive effect of elongation factor 2 on apoptosis induced by HIV-1 viral protein R. Apoptosis 2006, 11(4), 377-388 .
7. Zelivianski, S., Glowacki, R., Lin, M.-F. Transcriptional activation of the human prostatic acid phosphatase gene by NF-B via a novel hexanucleotide-binding site. Nucl. Acid Res. 2004, 32(12), 3566-3580.
8. Zelivianski, S., Spellman, M., Kellerman, M., Kakitelashvilli, V., Xia-Wei Zhou, X.-W., Taylor, R., Davis, T., Hauke, R., and Lin M.-F. MAPK/ERK inhibitor PD98056 enhances Docetaxel-induced apoptosis of human prostate cancer cells. Int. J. of Cancer 2003, 107 (3), 478-485.
9. Zelivianski S, Igawa T, Lim S, Taylor R,Lin MF. Identification and characterization of regulatory elements of the human prostatic acid phosphatase promoter. Oncogene. 2002 May 23;21(23):3696-705.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: