• Supports in-store installed sales across multiple locations
• Ensure projects follow a consistent predetermined work flow
• Contacts homeowners to initiate product delivery for the project as well
as schedule necessary appointments
• Ensures permits are obtained if needed
• Ability to remotely access store systems
• Maintains an accurate record of all interaction and occurrences in
relation to the customer's project through status updates and comments
in Project Tool.
• Coordinates installation schedules with the installer and homeowner
• Resolve customer issues as well as escalate the issue to the correct
manager when needed
• Extensive customer service in a fast-paced, call center environment with the
ability to manage multiple calls and tasks.
• Answer any homeowner questions and manage homeowner expectations
• Ability to efficiently work multiple projects to completion
• Extensive knowledge and use of order management, Project Tool, and
• Exteriors Team Mentor: assist in training new hires and serve as a point of contact for existing team members who may have questions or need
• Exteriors Employee of the First Half-2013
Lowe's Companies-Wilkesboro, North Carolina: April 2011-November 2011
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: