Experienced nursing professional bringing demonstrated clinical expertise, leadership skills and technical knowledge. Proficient in analyzing and abstracting patient charts, monitoring treatment remotely and working with multidisciplinary teams to optimize patient care. Quality-driven and efficient with strong interpersonal abilities.
Hardworking and reliable Nurse with strong abilities in documentation and communication. Offering willingness to learn, adapt and acquire new certifications. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
1. Monitoring the Stroke care from the Emergency Department admission through stabilization and transfer to a higher level of care. 50% of the time remotely, from home.
2. Coordinates and delivered education and training of the clinical staff on stroke care.
3. Coordinates and completes performance improvement peer reviews.
4. All stroke patient data abstraction and analysis, with monthly data reports to management.
5. Maintains a Stroke Log which includes all treatment times and disposition of the patient
6. Conducting a community stroke education/awareness program annually.
Registered Nurse License number: RN678545
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: