* Motivated and patient-focused Registered Dental Hygienist with nearly 19 years of experience treating individuals with diverse dental concerns.
* Knowledgeable in identifying oral health issues, like tooth decay, gingivitis, periodontal disease, and intra- and extraoral pathologies, in early stages and communicating findings to dentists for further evaluation, diagnosis and treatment.
* Skilled at dental prophylaxis, scaling, treating active periodontal disease, and sealant application.
* Focused on maintaining dental health and preventing disease through patient education.
* Passionate about providing compassionate care and building relationships with patients to facilitate trust.
* Active listener with a commitment to developing rapport.
* Focused on building relationships with patients and providing comprehensive education to treat and prevent oral disease.
* Quick to build relationships with patients and successful at working with teammates to achieve patient care goals.
I atteneded Graceland University from August 1996-May 1998. While there I was a member of the JV volleyball team (on scholarship both years), Varisty track team (on scholarship for the second year), and a member of the school's band (scholarship first year only).
On top of the extracurricular activities noted above, I took 12-15 credit hours of general education courses each semester.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: