Regional Sales Manager03/2018 to CurrentAmerican Made NutritionPlum, PA
- Responsible for the Growth of our Business for the Entire East Coast Region
- Responsible for leading sales campaigns
- Maintain and grow current customer base
- Meet Regional Sales goals Per quarter
General Manager03/2014 to 03/2018K.K Fit IncHarrisburg, Pa
- Properly manage and maintain gym operational budget
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems.
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all gym-related managers.
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level staff.
- Train and mentor subordinates
- Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team through the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for managing disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high volume retail environment through personal actions and development of the staff.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis, using corporate marketing as needed.
-Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and operationally sound.
Meat Department Supervisor01/2012 to 05/2016Karns FoodsHarrisburg, PA
- Track sales report and order products to meet customer requirements and increase profits.
- Minimize out-of-stock and overstock to ensure fresh merchandise.
- Schedule meat associates, engage in specialized skills training, and delegate work to use talents and abilities to increase profits.
- Execute localized merchandising plans and follow company plans to ensure meat department achieves profits.
- Manage and track inventory records to estimate gross monthly profits as per company guidelines.
-Receive and unload incoming shipments and price product to ensure product quality, protection and rotation in cases and cooler.
- Control department expenses by enhancing operations, meet budgeted goals and control shrinkage and pilferage.
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards mandated by state, federal and OSHA regulations.
- Ensure associates run equipment safely.Comply with state, local and government weight, measures and labeling.
- Communicate with departments to design marketing plans to meet meat store's profits.
- Welcome and receive orders from customers.Determine Meat Department areas for improvement and institute changes to address concerns.
- Manage department records on associate performance, discipline and sales plans.Handle staff duty like trimming and cutting.
High School Diploma: General Studies2012Bishop McDevitt High SchoolHarrisburg, PA, United States
- Business Development
- Risk Management
- Business Forcasting and Planning
- Business Process Improvemt
- Team Collaboration
- Staff Supervision
- Operations Management
I am a motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects, and coaching individuals to success. I have exceptional communication skills and the ability to make critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently or in a team enviorment.