Award winning leader offering 18 years of success in Sales positions across different business units. Proven skills in aligning operations with market conditions and customer demands to catapult sales forward and strengthen long-term business success. Attentive to company strengths and requirements, effectively balancing goals and resources to achieve dramatic results.
Prospecting is a huge part of this business. My approach to prospecting is multi-pronged. It encompasses the use of email, video, phone, snail mail and in-person visits. Hunting is in my nature. It's what I do best.
Whether looking to connect with Dealer Principles, CFOs, CTOs, General Managers, Inventory Directors or Comptrollers my approach is professional and effective.
I develop strategic solutions to help with the overall business challenges automotive executives face. Data (a broad topic) is different for each company. I take time to understand and dive into the individual complexities of each one of my clients to bring them the best possible outcomes across all their lines of business.
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Finance & Insurance
- Fixed Operations
- Business Development
I represent an entire team of experts responsible for helping our customers in the Inventory Management work space, navigate down the road of Digital Transformation.
In addition, I work side by side with Cox Automotive business units to identify and implement Intelligent Business Applications solutions, including building relationships with Industry leaders within the Cox ecosystem; driving the process for specific, strategic sales automation processes, along with developing and delivering marketing demand generation programs within Cox Automotive Business Applications such as VIN Solutions, X-time, DealerTrak, Manheim, Clutch, Dealer.com, Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Homenet and others.
Meeting all KPI's and exceeding annual goal by an average of 17% over the last 5 years.
Educated dealers about how Conquest, vAuto's new car software, can eliminate stocking mistakes, pricing guesswork, incentives chaos and unnecessary margin concessions. In this role, I was part of a team that has helped dealers:
- Eliminate the time-consuming complexity of managing factory incentives
- Make smarter vehicle trades using patented data and insight
- Increase traffic with more effective listings that are easy to manage
- Increase volume by stocking the specific cars their market really wants
Hunting, forecasting, building a robust pipeline, and achieving quarterly KPI's were met or exceeded. Monthly revenue targets, maintaining client satisfaction and increasing market share were top priorities.
We grew our business exponentially year over year. The fastest growing, most profitable business unit in Cox Automotive.
- Retained and grew client base by providing customers with creative revenue-generating marketing and advertising solutions using Cox Automotive products, services, and technologies.
- Knew and kept current on all company's products and services and educated dealers on new products as they rolled out.
- Created and delivered presentations to existing and new customers.
- Owned the customer experience. Thought and acted in ways that put our customers first and exceeded their expectations.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: