Dedicated Direct Support Professional adept in building patient rapport and carrying out basic health and wellness tasks to ensure patient comfort and safety. Aiming to secure new role which will leverage passion for altruism illustrated across10 years of professional experience.
• Working with patients on one-on-one basis and in group and providing counseling.
• Ensuring continuity of care for mentally-ill patients and helping in taking informed decisions.
• Coordinating, assessing, and monitoring care services to the community.
• Scheduling therapeutic sessions and arranging for transportation.
• Personalizing treatment plans according to the mental conditions and progress of patients.
• Bringing families on board for easy and faster recovery of their loved ones.
• Organized family education and supported community activities.
• Support patients with money management skills.
• Coordinated and ensured safe patient living environment and assisted with daily living activities.
• Managed and administered prescription and over-the-counter medications.
• Provided continual advocacy for patients' welfare, rights and needs.
• Gathered dietary information, assisted with feeding and monitored intake to help patients achieve nutritional objectives and support wellness goals.
• Oversaw and maintained patients' rooms, group living areas. • Reviewed organization functions to stay up-to-date on procedures.
• Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
Job Titles Held: