A motivated administrative professional seeking a position in a challenging environment. Over 5 years experience successfully providing high-quality managerial support and in-house coordination. Proficient in a range of computer applications. Well-developed communication and customer service skills. Proven ability to efficiently plan and manage multiple assignments to meet tight deadlines. A proactive problem-solver who gets the job done.
Microsoft Office( word, excel, powerpoint, Outlook)
Employee training and development
Capable of managing complex, multiline telephone systems(Cisco, Mitel)
• Coordinated all department functions for team of 200 employees.
• Supported senior management as needed with travel, expense reports, finance forms, and any other duties
• Connection Customer Service, ensure clients and staff are greeted promptly and professionally, ensure clients are checked in and offered a beverage when appropriate, facilitate taxi's, parking passes, badges as needed
• Organize and host special events,birthday celebrations, potlucks, happy hours, charity events, assist with offsite events
• Operate a switchboard and route calls to staff
• Answer inquiries about company.
• Schedule meeting/conference rooms for visitors
• Ensure clean desk policy is being maintained, ensure all communal areas are neat and tidy, ensure conference rooms are tidied after each meeting, keep kitchen area clean, keep reception area dusted and clean
• Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
• Send email and faxes.
• Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
• Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
• Prepare travel vouchers.
• Take and relay messages.
• Update appointment calendars.
• Schedule follow-up appointments.
• Made reservations and coordinated travel schedules for new hires.
• Set up meetings and interview schedules as part of recruitment process
• Host travel trainings for new hires
• Assist in onboarding process and new hire induction for incoming employees for the America's (Boston, Toronto, Mclean, NY)
• Support HR Director
• Assisted staff with routine HR related questions, served as the first point of contact for new hire employees
• Maintain new hire communications and correspondence
• Managed candidates' information files and resumes
• Followed-up with candidates to ensure their presence on the day and time of interview
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: