• Help maintain a professional, courteous and helpful demeanor at all times when working at or representing the youth shelter or its programs.
• Able to be flexible in scheduling and in job functions.
• Abides by confidentiality at all times.
• Able to maintain a good driving record and carry insurance.
• Read and adhere to the youth shelter Policy and Procedures Manual; be mindful of health and safety issues at all times
• Help keep shared spaces orderly and take part in office-related light cleaning chores as assigned.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.