• Help maintain a professional, courteous and helpful demeanor at all times when working at or representing the youth shelter or its programs.
• Able to be flexible in scheduling and in job functions.
• Abides by confidentiality at all times.
• Able to maintain a good driving record and carry insurance.
• Read and adhere to the youth shelter Policy and Procedures Manual; be mindful of health and safety issues at all times
• Help keep shared spaces orderly and take part in office-related light cleaning chores as assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: