Professional QA Analyst with 5years of experience in Software Quality Assurance seeking a job in Data Analysis and Securities Trading fields.Solid experience in result-driven software development in IT industry with solid knowledge and hands-on in Software Product Development Life Cycle, thorough knowledge of Testing Methodologies in Cross Asset trading applications and Investment Banking.Domains in Capital Markets in areas such as Fixed Income, Equities and Electronic Trading applications.
● Member of Agile/Scrum quality assurance team focused on equity and derivatives trading
● Involved in entire Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
● Responsible for reviewing and analyzing the business requirements and design documents for testability and usability. Also, actively participated in preparing the test summary report
● Analyzed the user stories based on detail acceptance criteria for the corresponding Sprint.
● Consulted and collaborated with the developers team to make sure the bugs were getting fixed and tracked
● Helped on deciding which tasks should be automated
● Manually tested Functionality of trading stocks and options
● Was responsible for conducting End to End testing of complete trading cycle for equities: including pre-trade, actual trade and post-trade stages
● Hands on Experience with Fix Protocol: proficiency in extracting and analyzing FIX messages.
● Reviewed product requirement documents, functional specifications, and involved in developing test strategy, test plan and test case documents
● Developed, executed and documented manual test scripts to support testing requirements
● Performed manual testing for testing functionality and GUI of the application
● Interacted with Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug reviews and participated in QA meetings
● Was involved in writing SQL queries for backend testing
● Used HP ALM to organize and manage all phases of software testing process, including planning tests, executing tests, and tracking defects
● Used VeriFIX tool to test trade life cycle
● Conducted Smoke, Functional, regression and System testing of the application regularly
● Involved in preparing monthly QA metrics and Weekly status reports.
● Was actively involved in all aspects of the pre-testing phase such as establishing the test strategy and setting up the test environment
● Involved in daily and weekly status report updates
● Investigated bugs and interacted with developer and business analysts to resolve technical issues
Envestnet is a leading provider of integrated portfolio, practice management, and reporting solutions to financial
advisors and institutions. Open architecture platform encompasses a broad range of institutional-quality
research, investment products, and advisory resources.
Involved in Software Development Life Cycle in Analyzing a (BRD) Business Requirement Documents,
(FRD) Functional Requirement Documents.
Developed Test scenarios and Test cases according to requirements such as: (BRD) Business Requirement
Documents, (FRD) Functional Requirement Documents, (SRS) System Requirement Specification.
Set Up Test Environment for the Testing purposes, making sure Test Data is ready for testing.
Performed Back-End testing by developing SQL queries to verify the database updates, inserts and
deletions etc., of the records, and validate them
Created and executed Functional Testing, UI Functional Testing, Black box Testing, End to End Testing,
and Back-End Testing under Waterfall methodology.
Wrote Test Cases and executed manually to verify the expected result, performed Back End testing using
Performed Daily execution of trades for a variety of scenarios including Bonds (US treasuries, Corporate
bonds etc.) and some Derivative products of Fixed income.
Used HP ALM for defect tracking and defect reporting, worked with developers to resolve the problems.
Identified technical and business side issues/defects and follow up with stakeholders to resolve on time.
Executed manual and Automated regression tests using Selenium WebDriver for the main
Coordinated Testing of trading web applications and Interacted on daily bases with Developer team, QA
testers, BA and Project Manager.
Attended walkthroughs and participated in bug triage meetings on a weekly basis, provided periodic Status
PNC Bank –offers personal and retail banking and credit card services to customers in the United States. The project scope involved System testing of the Online Banking web application, which allows the customer to access the accounts and administer their various Checking and Saving Accounts. The application also enables customers to check all Account Summaries including balances, last deposits, transaction history etc. It also allows customers to perform Fund Transfers online.
● Worked in Agile and scrum environment.
● Developed plan with project lead and team members.
● Used user stories to develop effecting test scenarios.
● Developed Test case and test script from the business and functional requirement documents.
● Performed smoke testing of the product to evaluate the product for further testing.
● Involved in functional testing of all kinds of enhancement features, writing and maintaining manual Test Cases of each required module.
● Defect logging, defect closure and status reporting using HP Quality Center
● Involved in improving the quality of software by developing and executing (Positive and Negative) Test Cases
● that conform to defined functional specifications and design documents.
● Performed Smoke Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Backend testing, UAT.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: