● Over Eight years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Software Testing of Client/Server, Unix and Web based applications and leading QA activities across cross functional systems.
● Followed Agile testing methodology in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), participated in PI Planning, Sprint Planning, Grooming, Retrospective, Daily Stand Up and Demo Meetings in a Scrum team.
● Excellent knowledge of working in Agile Scrum Environment.
● Expertise in Developing, Reviewing and Executing Test Cases. Experience with UAT testing along with data setup, Environment setup and coordination between users, Development, Business Analyst and Product Management teams.
● Extensive experience in Manual, Functional, System, Integration, Regression, Database, Positive, Negative, User Acceptance, Sanity, backend, front-end, functional, integration, regression, Smoke, cross-browser, cross-platform, QTP/UFT, performance, and stress testing.
● Created Test Data based on the testing scope using MS Excel.
● Experience using defect tracking tools such as JIRA and HP Quality center for Bug tracking.
● Involved in writing automated scripts for angular JS application using Java scripts.
● Created automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, JAVA, Cucumber and Maven.
● Experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts for Selenium using Java.
● Implemented Data Driven with Page Object Model (POM) framework using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven and TestNG.
● Experienced in making Data-Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, and Page Object Model frameworks with Selenium to maintain test suite.
● Working knowledge of Behavior Driven Development (Features, Scenarios, Step definitions GWT) with Cucumber.
● Experience in Testing Web Services using SOAP UI tools and POSTMAN.
● Experience in Cross Browser Testing using Selenium Grid.
● Experience with Jenkins, SOAP, REST, and other client-server API testing.
● Hands on experience in writing queries by using SQL which involves validating backend data.
● Ability to achieve targets and deliver results in a high-pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Test Approaches: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SDLC, STLC, Bug Life Cycle.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Grid and GIT.
Test Build & Integration Tools: Maven, ANT and Jenkins.
Frameworks: Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, Keyword Driven, Data-Driven, Hybrid, Page Object Model (POM).
Markup Languages :HTML, XML, XPath, CSS Selector.
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, LINUX.
Defect Tools: HP Quality Center, JIRA, ALM.
MS Office Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access.
Utilities: Eclipse, GIT.
Job Titles Held: