Green Card. Authorized to work for any employer in USA. No sponsorship required.
OBJECTIVE To become a full stack developer with awesome Programming, DB and Testing skills. I would love to work in a fast paced environment and create world class applications that are used by millions of people.
• Used SQL Server, Sybase and Oracle for executing scripts in production.
• Monitoring and running some pre tested scripts to resolve day to day routine issues.
• Executing DBMODS when requested.
• Executing scripts in acceptance for incident tickets, and resolving them.
• Supported applications in multiple environments requiring Execution of AutoSys jobs, UNIX and Database Script execution as well as interfacing with business teams.
• Updating the scripts in the Production as required/requested.
• Providing Oracle Support to all of the database applications.
• Perform necessary database backups.
• Prepared daily reports and turnover logs using ms excel and word.
• Involved in working with all levels of management and acting as central point of contact for production issues.
• Close any outstanding change tickets.
A Personalized Framework for Medication Treatment Management in Chronic Care based on Java.
The aim of this project is to extend home care services delivery by introducing a novel framework for monitoring the patient's condition and safety with respect to the medication treatment administered. We consider a mobile base unit (MBU) as the central communication hub from one side and the clinical environment from the other side, an architecture was developed, offering monitoring patterns for the detection of adverse drug events and the assessment of medication response, supported by mechanisms enabling bidirectional communication between the MBU and the clinical site.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: