Take-charge professional multitasker delivering executive support and team leadership to day to day operations of Chicago based Family Community Resource Center. Dependable and detail-oriented to manage multiple tasks and priorities. Broad experience includes office management, accounting, accounts receivable, invoicing, dispatching, database management, vendor negotiations and contract management. Effective at creating and optimizing training programs for new, professional, supervisory and management positions.
‣ Served as Assistant Local Office Administrator at Humboldt Park Family
Community Resource Center overseeing the day to day operations and
ensuring the provisions of services to a large and diverse client population.
‣ Assigned work to Intake and Service coordination staff each morning
and throughout work day. Also, monitored daily and hourly office activities and work progress through various computer softwares.
‣ Prepared and facilitated office meeting with staff of 100+.
‣ Developed schedules for trainings, webinars and practice environments,
as well as trained all staff including clericals, case workers, managers and
administrators in policy and various computer programs including newly
implemented in Illinois IES system. Continuously, with development of
IES system create training guides and practice environment materials.
‣ Counseled staff for excessive tardiness and sat as disciplinary meeting
with union representatives relating fraud, tardiness,absenteeism, poor
‣ Represented FCRC at quarterly community meeting providing input on
services provided and current changes with IES system and its processes
relating to clientele.
‣ In additional, continues with job responsibilities as described in previous
job title for Staff Development Specialist 1.
‣ Served as in office trainer for all newly hired staff in all job titles in policy, procedures, office protocols and all related computer systems.
Explained goals and expectations required of trainees.‣
Created training materials including manuals, job aids, workarounds, presentations, handouts, follow up quizzes.
* Created and maintained training records and database of all related curriculum materials.
‣ Instructed staff on caseload management, interviewing skills, eligibility for public aid assistance, case processing and maintaining, implement case changes.
Created and offered additional materials to enhance training.
Scheduled training sessions based on employee job title and job functions, including setting up webinars and hand on in office training such as utilizing new scanning and uploading processes via printer/scanner.
Created daily progress reports submitted to LOA.
‣ Served as an expert for newly implemented first phase of IES system.
‣ Served as a Polish language translator.
‣ Responsible for processing all web applications submitted to the office
electronically by clients.
‣ Determined and assigned applications to specific departments for further processing.
‣ Screened applications and issued expedited food stamps. Trained, assigned and maintained work process for newly hired ABE processors and
reporter progress daily to upper management.
‣ Determined initial eligibility of the applicants for different programs administered by DHS.
‣ Completed comprehensive assessment of families applying for public
aid and assisting them to identify skills, strengths and challenges to self
‣ Serviced front desk screening walk-in clients.
Served as Polish language translator.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: