Forward-thinking construction leader and dedicated Project Manager offering 8+ years of construction and contracting experience both on private and public sector projects. Well-versed in supervising all phases of construction, from pre-construction through final walkthroughs and closeout. Proven skills in multitasking on over 4-5 projects per year. Diligent, diplomatic and inspirational with solid leadership, organizational and decision-making skills focused on delivering exceptional value to customers with high-quality construction. Accustomed to cultivating innovative ideas and encouraging new ideas that drive company growth.
• Assisted estimating team by completing detailed take offs for various scope packages
• Assisted with preparing bid documents for public bid openings
• Conducted subcontractor scope reviews and buyouts and established project budget
• Coordinated preconstruction submittals and RFI's
• Performed field reports to support daily construction operations and project quality
• Identified project specific change orders, presented to owner and negotiated final cost
• Provided value engineering recommendations to maintain the projects budget
• Worked with field superintendent and owner with maintaining project schedule
• Conducted weekly progress meetings with owners' representatives
• Procured monthly invoices and cost to completes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: