Results- driven, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified Production Manager with proven skills in enhancing productivity, efficiency and bottom-line profits with forward-thinking leadership through continuous improvement initiatives. Effective problem-solver dedicated to driving results through employee engagement and cultural change. Highly committed with hardworking mentality to maintain quality of services and products. Seeking a challenge in daily work, I look forward to applying my knowledge, tools and experience in a new industry.
· Managed on-site inventory with 3 Production and Distribution departments of a Medical Cannabis company operating 7 days a week.
· Administered the development and implementation of lean and continuous improvement manufacturing initiatives across production environment.
· Revitalized operational structures and procedures to successfully control turnover and waste, enhance output and boost overall quality through A3 projects and Lean practices.
· Created streamlined production schedules and collaborated with production team members to communicate objectives and department KPIs
· Designed inventory processes to balance supply needs with budget and space limitations.
· Developed a Value Steam Map of the facility to help identify areas of interests to improve both production and inventory flow.
· Performed SMED event to reduce and standardize product change from an average 36 minutes of production downtime to an average of 12 minutes of production downtime.
· Created, implemented and adjusted SOPs/ Standardized work
· Coordinated with the Quality Manager to manage documentation and training on production procedures and work instructions.
· Reviewed work for quality and compliance with company standards and design specifications.
· Estimated expected changes in business operations and made proactive adjustments to employee schedules and inventory levels to address needs of new upcoming DOH requirements.
· Led company to successful product launch and growth by developing initial product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
· Oversaw supply chain and supported software transfer projects, batch release testing, change management, resolution of customer complaints, and product defect investigations.
· Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules.
· Monitored project plans and challenges and proactively resolved obstacles.
· Procured required manufacturing materials, equipment and parts.
· Maintained strong vendor connections, including arranging pricing and delivery structures and managing specific shipment or paperwork concerns.
· Delivered in-depth software training, communicating knowledge of best practices for protecting data and minimizing errors.
· Researched and resolved issues regarding integrity of data flow into the database.
· Developed and enforced audit policies and administrative and technical functions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: