I'm committed to the values of the organization and would like to continue making meaningful contribution to make this world a better place for all. In addition to my commitment, the Organization can also rely on my technical expertise, the managerial and leadership skills I acquired thanks to long years in UNICEF, my ability to think strategically and my drive for results, my communication, supervisory, analytical, negotiation, anticipation, advocacy, partnership building and networking skills, including entrepreneurial and innovative thinking among others.
I have a well-rounded humanitarian experience for other 10 years, and professional work with UNICEF over the past 12 years have enhanced my capacity to successfully deal with complex and challenging programming and management situations.
My past and current experience gave me opportunity to manage large budget, estimated to 12 million every year.
I am confident that with this field experience and high-level technical expertise I have the required skills and know how to successfully perform in the capacity of any position.
• Overall Management of Health& Nutrition program, (Community Management of Acute Malnutrition & Infant and Young Child Feeding with Psycho social support activities and Health) in DR Congo.
• Team management (11 national staffs)
• Develop a monitoring plan for Nutrition programming and coordination on an efficient systematic procedure that will enhance quality of programming;
• Train and provide guidance to the health/nutrition partner teams
• Assist health team to manage technical and financial aspects of the program
• Coordinate with Water, Sanitation and hygiene sector Concern prevention of diseases and chronic malnutrition.
• Strengthen collaboration of Concern with key stakeholders (DR Congo Minister of Health, etc..).
• Coordinate with other partners (Minister of health and UNICEF) through Cluster meeting
• Capacity building of ministry of health workers.
• Driving for result in all I'm doing
• Supervision of activities around the country
• Proposal writing for funds research
• Donors Report writing (UNICEF, ECHO, CIDA, DFID).
Overall Management of Nutrition programme, this include IYCF (Infant and young child feeding) and CMAM (Community based management of accute malnutrition), Psychosocial support activities in Zinder ,NIGER. • Team management (2 expatriates and 68 national staffs) • To develop a monitoring plan for Nutrition programming and coordination on an efficient systematic procedure that will enhance quality of programming; and • Train and provide guidance to the health/nutrition team • Assist health team to manage technical and financial aspects of the program • Strengthen collaboration of Save The Children with key stakeholders (NIGER MoH, etc..).
• Capacity building of ministry of health
• Donors Report writing (UNICEF, ECHO).
Implementation of CTC program within 13 health centres in 2 districts, Zinder Region and 2 districts in Maradi Region.
- Supervision of 3 expatriates, 2 supervisors, 2 logisticians assistants, 4 teams leaders and 58 nutritionist assistants/team support.
- Training and capacity building for Save the Children national staff and Ministry health staff.
- Staff management and activities supervisions.
- Program Budget holding responsibility.
- Coordinate activities with MoH and others NGO's working in the area (e.g. MSF, UNICEF, WHO, WFP etc…)
- Management of Nutrition food and others items
- Protection of children within the program
- Interim of Health and Nutrition Coordinator for 1 month in Maradi Region based in Tessaoua.
- Report writing
The monitoring of WFP food aid among national and international NGOs (Non Governmental Organization). Checking different partners proposals and managing different commends and sending food and non food Items to Displaced populations and to our partners. (Save the children, World vision, Caritas, MSF/H, MSF/F, Concern, some local NGO etc)
Control of the logistics and the administrative procedures related to food and non food items movements to displaced and refugees people and to our partners.
Making regularly the stock Inventory
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: