Dependable and diligent professional with over 10 years of training, project management, and counseling experience in the nonprofit and education industries. Seeking to leverage my experience, education, and entrepreneurial spirit to add value as the Sr. HR Assistant for the Operations Team with Amazon. A true believer in “every person and process matters”, when pursuing an aspiring vision such as “to be earth's most customer-centric company”.
Recruit, equip, and retain 113 first-generation, income-qualified high school students for post-secondary achievement. Must ensure all services are in compliance with federal grant regulations and institutional policies. Responsibilities include:
· Collaborate with UB staff to develop, implement, and evaluate curriculum of instruction, tutoring services, counseling and mentoring services, events, and cultural and recreational activities for program participants.
· Recruit, select, train, supervise, and evaluate staff to ensure accomplishment of projects and objectives.
· Facilitate recruitment sessions with stakeholders to share information, program services, and opportunities.
· Conduct and lead interviews for potential faculty, staff, program assistants, and tutors.
· Coordinate and facilitate New Hire Orientation & Onboarding within program.
· Manage 20-25 faculty, staff, program assistants, and tutors and create professional development trainings and workshops.
· Complete monthly time and pay reports to ensure accurate work hours and compensation.
· Execute performance evaluations for faculty, staff, program assistants, and tutors.
· Produce and analyze collection of evaluative program data and submit timely and accurate Annual Performance Report (APR) as required.
· Act as a liaison to target high schools, institutional departments, community organizations and agencies of local, state, and federal governments.
Collaborated with Finance Director, CPO and Board Personnel Committee, to establish and implement policies and procedures for effective management of Club human resources, ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and accepted community practices. Responsibilities included:
· Acted as a liaison between staff and leadership to support management decision-making about human resource policies.
· Managed administrative and operational systems for maintaining all employment and personnel records, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
· Supported recruitment and selection of staff with qualifications necessary for successful performance through recommendation of recruitment sources and strategies and assuring recruitment process and associated records were maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Facilitated administrative requirements for new hire onboarding process including new hire training, completion of new hire paperwork, site tours, staff mentor pairing, etc.
· Carried out administrative requirements upon termination of an employee, either voluntarily or involuntarily, including exit interview and collection of company property.
Managed over 10 local, federal, and foundation grants to provide quality after-school programming to over 1600 youth across four clubs sites in the Central Savannah River Area. Responsibilities included:
· Contributed to planning and implementation of organization's strategic plan regarding activities relating to donor solicitations and other club fundraising efforts.
· Collaborated with club management and resource development team to analyze needs of club members and align funding opportunities to meet needs.
· Provided training and administrative support to ensure effective and efficient implementation of grant-funded club initiatives to achieve promised outcomes.
· Created and maintained administrative, operational, and reporting systems of grant-funded initiatives.
· Tabernacle Baptist Church Committed Volunteer/Ambassador 2010-Present
· Georgia Association of Special Programs Personnel Committee Chair 2015-Present
Awards, Communications, New Members, Alumni, Moderators
· Georgia Association of Special Programs Personnel State Secretary 2017-Present
· Georgia Association of Special Programs Personnel Emerging Leaders Mentor 2019-Present
· Southeastern Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel Emerging Leader 2019-Present
· Georgia Association of Special Programs Personnel President's Award 2018-2019
· National Association for College Admissions Counseling Member July 2020
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: