Empathetic Peer Support Specialist with the ability to build trusting relationships by exemplifying compassion, honesty, respect and understanding. Dedicated to providing support and assistance to others during their recovery process by sharing my own personal life experiences with addiction, In hopes to inspire positive change and instill hope.
Developed and created teaching plans Monitored individuals effectiveness
• Graduated top 10% of the 2003 graduating class with Honors.
• Member of the National Honor Society
• GPA 3.89-4.0
• As a Program Manager/Coordinator received zero discrepancies in all state audits.
• Received a Honorable Mention Award from DES Assistant Director Barbara Brent for DSP supervisor of the year and providing exceptional services to people with developmentally disabled.
• Received Above and Beyond acknowledgement from Lisa Salcina for exceptional master files and organization
• Received a full academic scholarship to Central Arizona College
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: