Self-motivated Machinist/Operator/Tender/assembler/inspector determined to produce with precision, and keen attention to detail. Operator, with 4+ year of experience reviewing work orders and running several different machines simultaneously in a time crunching environment. I can operate with outstanding problem solving skills focused on driving continuously improvement through innovative ideas and methods. 2013 graduate with excellent time management and problem solving skills. Ability to function at a high level in a wide variety of settings. I am also capable of preforming quality inspections, (wall thickness, product inspection sheets etc.).
4+ years with assembly and production. I have also Inspected and assembled products/kits for hospitals . I'm very work oriented, everything I pursue I take a lot of pride in doing it correctly and aiming above and beyond expectations, always.
- Assembly and Production
- Assemble, fold and stuff parts and components
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Read and follow given written/diagram instructions
- Accurately count parts for assembly and inventory
- Identify and discard defective or flawed parts
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: