Results-driven Information Systems Business Process Analysis / Project Management expert with more than sixteen years of experience as an organizational change agent delivering IT business solutions. Track record of transforming organizations with sluggish performance to lean and fast-moving cultures; maximizing customer value, enhancing performance, influencing senior leader decision-making to resolve problems, cut costs, eliminate waste, and improve business results through technology innovations.
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|Mobile web form design & development||Avoka||4||Up-to-Date|
|Extended signature service design and development||DocuSign||3||Up-to-Date|
|Workflow design & development||Nintex, SharePoint||5||Up-to-Date|
|Data Visualization & Reporting||Tableau||4||Up-to-Date|
|Critical Chain/Buffer Management||Project Management Institute||15||Up-to-Date|
|Process Capability Analysis & Modeling||ASQ Six-Sigma Black Belt||15||Up-to-Date|
• Spearheaded mobile data collection projects impacting over 5,000 monthly transactions, saving $5 million annually.
• Streamlined workforce management and employee scheduling; implemented systems that saved $6 million annually in overtime pay.
• Enhanced system designs by streamlining the collection, processing and handling of public feedback, collapsing 30 disparate methods
into one integrated business process and saving $4.5 million annually in reduced man-hours and increased knowledge management.
• Modernized legacy systems; implemented 75 lean process workflows to yield $9 million annually in savings.
• Facilitated planning & execution for capability analysis of human capital & systems for the US Coast Guard; united 25
capability analysis activities into one system saving $6 million annually.
• Project lead for first-of-its-kind strategic sourcing study saving $1 million annually in human capital; sold strategy to
senior leaders; project methodology adopted as an Air Force best practice.
• Developed strategy to reduce Avionics program by 130 positions; freed $6.5 million to pay for F-22 program shortfalls.
Business lead in delivering technology solutions to automate complex business processes/manual systems; ensured business and customer data was available in business intelligence reporting tools for analysis and improvements; led the SFMTA in a shift to a culture of information sharing and collaboration; business lead to replace over 500 manual business processes with agile mobile web solutions.
• Revolutionized information sharing and collaboration across 45 business units; built new SFMTA intranet portal using SharePoint.
• Delineated business needs to pinpoint new technology solutions to facilitate transparency, analysis and business intelligence reporting.
• Project lead for process automation efforts, analyzing the feasibility of and developing requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems based on Agency needs.
• Project lead to develop and implement electronic systems employed in Transit Management (operating divisions) and Transit Services (street operations, rail operations, station operations).
Consulted US Coast Guard (USCG) Pacific Area leadership in establishing the USCG's Modernization Strategy. Developed
solutions to meet strategic & operational requirements to prioritize human capital resources for essential capabilities.
Developed strategic recommendations to resolve performance gaps & reach consensus on execution strategy & techniques.
• Developed Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard for Pacific Area & its subordinate units; impacted 11 missions & 15,000 personnel.
• Created Pacific Area organizational design; impacted over 300 positions & reconciled design gaps to meet organizational needs.
• Workforce management savings: procured $1.6 million in human capital resources erroneously mapped to other Coast Guard organizations.
• Persuaded leadership team to implement the first capability analysis system in Coast Guard history; progressive enterprise-wide approach.
Supervised & led teams helping senior & mid-level management improve productivity and resource savings through the
use of performance improvement techniques. Impacted 42,000 human capital resources worth $2.1 billion across the
Pacific Air Forces and 11,000 human capital resources worth $670 million in Nevada.
• Led large-scale implementations: managed progress of 8 distinct projects; built consensus within 8-10 person cross-functional teams; resulted in $64.8 million in human capital savings from 2005-2015.
• Won leadership over to human capital reimbursement strategy; acquired $2.5 million from non-AF agencies. • Convinced 4-star General to stop using military to perform contract work in Guam based on analysis; saved $7 million over 5 years. • Led management study of new weapon system platform; solutions saved $6.15 million in human capital. • Developed solution for $3.75 million staffing shortfall for aircraft maintenance; reprogrammed human capital resources assigned to less value-added activities; increased maintenance productivity 25%.
• Convinced 4-star General to stop using military to perform contract work in Guam based on analysis; saved $7 million over 5 years.
• Led management study of new weapon system platform; solutions saved $6.15 million in human capital.
• Developed solution for $3.75 million staffing shortfall for aircraft maintenance; reprogrammed human capital resources assigned to less value-added activities; increased maintenance productivity 25%.
Project Management, Process Improvement, Process Capability Analysis, IT Strategic Planning, Change Management, IT Solutions, Business Needs Analysis, Business Process Automation, Team Leadership, Windows SharePoint Services, Business Workflows, Problem Solving, System Design, Business Intelligence Reporting & Data Analysis (Tableau), Performance Measurement & Analysis
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: