- Part of the team responsible for migrating Corporate customers worth over $2 Billion from OfficeMax to Office Depot.
- Part of the public-sector pricing team responsible for the conversion and maintenance of all levels of education and government.
- Updated and managed Group Purchasing Organizations like TCPN, National IPA and Florida SUS worth $850 million.
- Built profitability models in Excel to analyze margins at various price points to support pricing decisions for local, state, and federal government, as well as K-12 school systems and universities.
- Deep understanding of federal regulations with regards to mandatory purchasing regulations and pricing regulations.
- Developed product templates and strategies for local and state governments and school systems based on historical purchasing information and predictive analytics.
- Increased margin and optimized pricing & sales strategy for accounts totaling in over $450 million in sales for existing and new business.
- Developed new pricing & sales strategies for an individual merged customer amounting to $300 million in total sales.
- Designed and built pricing models using Cognos, Access, and Excel to analyze margins at various price points to support pricing decisions.
- Enhanced existing Macros/Excel tools to ease processes and better predict margins.
- Conducted training and tutorials for other analysts on processes and the use of proprietary tools.
- Led new strategic initiatives to replace previously inefficient pricing & sales strategies.
- Coordinated with the Sales Team, Compliance, and Legal
departments to recommend strategic initiatives and provide competitive offers
to customers in order to achieve corporate goals.
- Managed client relationships with CRM software in order to provide client support.
- Responsible for creating client reports with in house software and Excel.This included generating 401(k) prospect pipelines for corporate 401(k) plans.
- Used the Lord Abbett intelligence tool to screen 401(k) plans for two or more Department of Labor compliance failures.
- Learned about the inner workings of financial markets and the intricacies of the retirement space with respect to E.R.I.S.A. and Department of Labor regulations.
- Provided support for advisor teams by using tools like Fi360, Lord Abbett's Insights and Intelligence Tool, Guggenheim's RBP Probability Tool, and Raymond James Retirement Planning Software.
- Developed marketing plans in order to prospect corporate association backed 401(k) plans.
Western Pleasure Riding
Marksmanship: Long Rifle and Handgun
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.